Come and Knock on Her Door

12/7/2007 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old recluse resurfaced at a charity event in NYC on Thursday, looking like she's in the prime time of her life!
Joyce DeWitt
After "Three's Company" went off the air in 1984, Joyce appeared on "Finder of Lost Loves," "Living Single" and "Hollywood Squares." On her official website, fans can order an autographed photo of Ms. DeWitt -- for $25.

MeMe

Look at that nose, you can tell she had plastic surgery on that thing. What a shame.

SuperStarSteve

I'm always so scared when TMZ does "All growed up" because you just don't know what to expect when you click on the picture. Sometimes it's sheer jaw dropping horror....and other times I can breathe again. Why hasn't she been in anything? I'd like to see her guest star on "Desperate Housewives" as an affair or perhaps the perfect perky neighbor who secretly pops pills and downs booze behind closed doors.

Debbie

She looks really graet

Katerina

She's always been a class act and is still a very good person, after all those years. Gotta like this lady.

J A

She has aged well,and still looks great.Thankfully,she isn't as hideous looking as Joan Van Ark.

Debbie

I think so looks wonderful, still love the hair do

Mark

Damn.......she has aged well.
Minimal facial surgery.
Doesn't look like she smokes much, if at all.

Those bitches in Hollywood should take notes.

DingDong DingDong

Nice looking woman. Beautifull teeth.

Merry Christmas

I always felt bad for her because she never really had a chance in Hollywood. Joyce was a decent actress. She looks wonderful now - natural and healthy looking.

Lulu

She does look wonderful. But, you have to notice that she had a nose job. Compare the photos. It is sutle.

Lulu

She had a better body than Suzanne Somers. I just didn't think her short hair complimented her femininity. they also dressed her down on the show making her look more homely. - So, that they could accentuate Chrissy's boobies when they bounced.

rico13

I don't like her 'new nose' it makes her look like a different person, but othen than that she looks good.She could use some lipstick or lip injections which would make her look better.

roo

Much MUCH betta than Chinese-y looking Priscilla Presley.

Hope I look that good at her age.

Ramon Angeloni

I got to work with Joyce several times on Three's Co. And she was great.
Funny and very down to earth.
What a gal. Best to her

me

she looks good, but she has had a nose job for sure. look at the difference in the pics