Charlize

Hit By Criminals

12/10/2007 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlize Theron has a new credit -- burglary victim.

LAPD sources tell TMZ Charlize's Hollywood Hills home was burglarized this weekend. We don't know what was taken and we don't know if she was home at the time.

Story developing...

NoNo

What's with all the rude comments? I just can't understand why any of you people feel the need to respond with nasty and cruel words about a person whom none of you know obviously, or you wouldn't be reading about her on this website. If you don't care about her, why comment at all? Just don't bother saying anything. Seriously, I think I have read maybe 3 or 4 positive posts, and the rest were just garbage. What's up with that?

The Truth

1. First!

Posted at 2:56PM on Dec 10th 2007 by Lauren

...anyone who posts "First!" is a pathetic POS.

Devlyn

you people are all sick useless piece's of skin !!! OMG I hope you dont reproduce !!

Judy Judy Judy

This story--with its lack of information--is a terrific example of one of the pitfals of this amazing tool, the internet. It is such a non-story with its lack of details, only compounded by the inane comments posted by the morons who read this site (I only linked to it because the idiots at AOL had it linked on their homepage with a blind headline). This dumb story is only the injury to the insults of the morons posting dumbass comments -- thought I wouldnt mind the sex tape FlBikier mentioned.

Gina

A few years ago I did background work on the film "Devils Advocate". She was extremely rude to all of the extras. Looking back I remember how she used to cuddle up and kiss all the production staff, mainly men. I guess I'm not the only person who doesn't think so highly of her. Sorry, I just don't. She's who the f--k she thinks she is.Good actress though.

Pukka

The result of the Italian job.

Pukka

Or maybe it was her South African relative for a routine drop-by.

TOTOT

THIS WOMAN IS GETTING OLD!!

THIS WOMAN IS GETTING OLD!!

THIS WOMAN IS GETTING OLD!!!!

H&C

I AGREE:

What is with all the rude comments? I just can't understand why any of you people feel the need to respond with nasty and cruel words about a person whom none of you know obviously, or you wouldn't be reading about her on this website. If you don't care about her, why comment at all? Just don't bother saying anything. Seriously, I think I have read maybe 3 or 4 positive posts, and the rest were just garbage. What's up with that?
Be smart people, think how you would feel if this were you!!???

She may make some good films, & other crappyy one's, but it doesn't give some stranger the right to break into someone's home & rob them! I hope she wasn't home, imagine if she was & the terror !
It could have turned into some Charlie Manson thing or even worse!!

Charlize is a very smart & talented lady! I love her because of her films, not who she is off screen. I 'm a huge film buff & the thing is I wouldn't want to meet Charlize in person beacuse I may be disappointed that she wouldn't be who I thought she was! I just hope Charlize is ok, and Stuart too!
Nobody, rich or poor, or even what there political beliefs may be deserves to be robbed!!
You may have the best security system in the world, but 9 X out of 10 someone would know how to break in!
If I was Charlize I would move!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3