Britney In Deep S***

12/12/2007 3:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Britney Spears is defying the legal process and has decided not to attend her deposition.

One source directly in contact with Britney tells us, "There's a million people outside of her house. She can see all the other madness (presumably she's looking at our live streaming video). The anxiety is making her sick. It's just too crazy."

That ain't gonna fly with the court.

Story developing ...

MOM

get a clue people she doesn't care if she has her kids

Mel

She's usually so responsible.

Liam

She got stuck at church.

Yep, that's it!

Momma

I hope she gets some help soon. I feel badly for her. She's really a mess.

ihatebritandbush

surprise, surprise...no one tells brit what to do. everyone should know by now that she can do whatever the hell she wants and she always gets away with it because she is THE brit!

kykelly

Is it just me, or is it time for Britney to just be thrown in jail? She obviously believes that her celebrity makes her above the law. It's just gotten utterly ridiculous and it's time to lock her up...

POO

I told her to leave, but ohh no she had to give it to me one more time.

Hotsauce60

If she can step out for coffee, why can't she step out for a deposition???? She is stupid and crazy.

Mandy

Let's go ahead and choose the next 'famous' celeb trainwreck and follow them...

Brit won't be around much longer!

Keep pushing TMZ! Great job!

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

WHy not a live feed from her house harv

Dam you dont know what your doing there at TZM

Should have been there - opps harv screwed up. AGAIN

loserhatr

Lock her sorry a** up. If that was any regular person defying the law they would be under arrest for contempt. And she wants custody of her kids why????

What a waste of a life!!! Give up you day job Brit!!

sam

Hey, ya'll, it's BRITNEYLAND......If the judge wants to see me....he'll just have to come to me. That's how it works here in BRITNEYLAND!!!!! Besides, I'm busy flashing my "who-who" to these guys with the cameras. Check ya later......

hi-d-ho

Somebody needs to throw her dumb ass in jail... maybe then she will have respect for the law. I don't understand how she can drive the wrong way, through traffic lights and stop signs, be a total druggy, and on top of that a shoplifter! Her kids should be taken away for GOOD, and she should be locked up... in JAIL or the LOONY BIN!

Go away, Britney, you are such a loser!

Cuesta_Rey

Leave Britney Alooooone!

Katz

Ok Stuid..Can we all say BENCH WARRENT!!!!!!!!
If she gets away with this, and NOT have an arrest for thumbing her nose at the Law, then Weve all gone to hell in a hand bad.