K-Fed's Attorney -- "She Didn't Show!"

12/12/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

I'm sick y'all! According to K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Britney Spears has some sort of medical condition or illness that prevented her from showing up to today's court-ordered deposition.
Briney Spears
As for when another depo will happen, Kaplan wouldn't say. But he did say he will seek some sort of relief from the court. Someone's pissed!

Our sources are telling us that she is sick -- sick with anxiety.

Story developing ...

Crybabies: Click to see!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lillatina

I think those kids are better off in a foster home, k-fed is just after the child support and britney should be forced by the state of california to get her tubes tied. those poor kids are going through hell, at first i thought maybe brits mom should get them but the great job she did raising her own kids one who is severely derainged and the other one is a ho!

rob

Could smee pase ut the kid out of all thier pain and shoot tehgo darn parents. Put the kids up for adoption.

rob

Lets try this again

Could someone please put thier kids out of pain and shoot the god damn parents. Put the kids up for adoption

cheryl

If this were you or me or any other everyday person we would have way before now ben arrested for contempt or our kids would have already been taken away from us

Ithinknot

She does it because she CAN. She never gets any kind of PUNISHMENT for disobeying the JUDGE. Britney Spears CAN DO ANYTHING SHE WANTS, DOESN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THE JUDGES ORDERS AND STILL GETS TO KEEP HER KIDS!!! Unbelievable! Thank a lot JUDGE for showing our kids that the more money you have THE EASIER IT IS TO DO WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO OBEY THE LAW. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
Are we MORTALS going to put up with this? You or I WOULD BE IN JAIL! Our kids WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY. We'd be fined, arrested and put in jail for ignoring the judge.
BS!

Diane

I'm so sick and tired of even hearing about this loser. I'm also tired of hearing what a terrible father K-Fed is. According to his ex, Shar Jackson, even after their separation she said "Kevin is a wonderful father". I believe the court should say enough is enough to this twit called Brit and just hand over complete custody to Kevin Federline...I can't believe I'm saying this but the children are much better off with him than they are with her. Just because you have tons of money, it doesn't mean that you are the better of the two parents. If she really loved her children the way she claims to then she would be fighting to get them back instead of making up excuses why she can't be deposed. She obviously has something to lose and either way, she's the loser.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

KEVIN NOR BRITTANY SHOULD'VE THESE BABIES .........

THE JUDGE SHOULD TAKE THESE BABIES AWAY

GIVE THEM APPOINT CUSTODY TO A COUPLE WHO

CAN GIVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE , WHICH IS

CALLED TLC .......... THESE BABIES WILL NOT GET

THIS IN KEVIN OR BRITTANY CUSTODY . EITHER ONE

CAN RAISE CHILDREN , THEY'RE BOTH ON DRUGS

UNSTABLE IMMATURE PEOPLE .

I BLAME THIS ALL ON BRITTANY AND KEVIN , AND NOT

LET'S FORGET THE JUDGE , AND THE FAMILY SERVICE

OF CALIFORNIA , THEY 'RE ALL AT FAULT .

IF THEY WERE ADOPTED OUT , OR FOSTER PARENTS

THESE BABIES WOULD BE IN A SAFE INVIRONMENT

AND NOT HAVE THE CAMERAS IN THERE FACE.

AGAIN KEVIN AND BRITTANY ARE UNSTABLE MENTALLY

TO RAISE BABIES ............IMMATURE , PEOPLE .

alyssasmom1

If your a mom and you really care about your kids and want them....then you fight to the end for them, you dont call in sick on your kids! A real mom just doesnt do that.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHERE IS HER MOTHER ??????????????

WHEN A FAMILY IS IN CRISIS , DON'T YOU THINK

SOMEONE SHOULD HELP??????

HER MOTHER ISN'T THERE , HER FATHER ISN'T THERE

WHAT ABOUT HER BROTHER ........LOOKS LIKE SHE'S

PAYING EVERYONE OF THEM , BUT THEY ARENT WITH

HER , WHEN SHE NEEDS HELP .............

THEN LOOK AT HER SISTER , 16 YRS OLD , PREGNANT

AND HER MOTHER , WASN'T DOING A GOOD JOB

TAKING CARE OF SISTER ( 16 YRS OLD ) .

THIS ENTIRE FAMILY IS A WRECK , EXCEPT FOR HER

FAMILY IS TAKING BRITTANY'S MONEYYYYYYYY........

ONE SCREWED UP FAMILY................

EVERYONE OF THEM ARE UNSTABLE MENTALLY ..........

christine

#15 SHAME ON YOU WISHING SOMEONE TO COMIT SUICIDE YOU ARE PATHETIC I WISH BRITNEY GETS THE HELP SHE NEEDS TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED AND KEVIN DESERVES THE BOYS BUT ANYBODU WHOM WISHES A PERSON TO KILL THEMSELVES IS DEMENTED AND I HOPE NONE OF YOUR FAMILY EVER TAKES THEIR LIFE YOU WOULD BE SAD SHAM SHAME ON YOU YOU ARE JUST WRONG.

MARGARET PHILLIPS

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THOSE KIDS, THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS DRAMA .

DAVE

NOT EVERY WOMAN CAN BE A MOTHER. MY EX WIFE WALKED AWAY FROM HER DAUGHTERS [ 4 AND 8 AT THE TIME]
AND NEVER LOOKED BACK, AT 39 SHE HAD A DRUG AND ALCOHOL INDUCED STROKE. SHE'S NOW IN A COUNTY
NURSING HOME AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME. SEE YA THERE BRIT.

summer

Just give the kids to Kevin already. She does not want the responsability of taking care and raising her kids. She wants to visit them for the weekly photo opts. She may love them but she does not want them full-time or even part-time, just once a week will do when she has time.

Sarah

WHO CAN POSSIBLY FEEL SORRY FOR THIS TOTALLY UNTALENTED IDIOT?? C'MOM! SHE DID HERSELF IN! UNFORTUNATELY SHE WILL PROBABLY NEVER RUN OUT OF MONEY SO SHE WILL NEVER WANT FOR ANYTHING. SHE MIGHT GET A REALITY CHECK IF SHE WENT BROKE! THE STUPID PUBLIC WHO BUYS HER NASTY CD's AND PERFUMES ARE ALSO IDIOTS! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WANT HER CHILDREN, IS TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE, A DRUG ADDICT, ALCOHOLIC, EXPECTS TO HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN THE NORMAL PERSON AND IS A TOTAL STUPID HUMAN BEING! HER LITTLE SISTER IS RIGHT BEHIND HER! AND HER SHAMEFUL MOTHER IS ALREADY MAKING MONEY ON HER NOT YET BORN GRANDCHILD! HOW SICK IS THIS SOAP OPERA??? DO NOT PASS ANYMORE MONEY THIS FAMILIES WAY! IF WE WOULD NOT BUY HER CRAP AND NOT BUY THE TABLOIDS TO READ ABOUT HER AND HER SCREWED FAMILY THEY WOULD GO AWAY FOR GOOD! AS A MOTHER OF GROWN UP CHILDREN I AM ASHAMED AT ALL THE SPEAR'S. BRITNEY, HER LITTLE SISTER AND HER SICK MOTHER. THEY ALL ARE IN THEIR OWN LITTLE STRANGE WORLD AND THINK THEY ARE SOOO IMPORTANT. KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR PCOKET INSTEAD OF HERS. I NEVER READ THIS STUFF NOR DO I EVER WRITE IN TO THESE THINGS BUT I WAS SURFING THE WEB WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS STORY AND WAS SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS I WROTE IN. BRITNEY SICK? I THINK THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SICK, OF BRITNEY!

jami

I think k fed should just get the kids, in the beginning I didnt think he would be a good father but goes to show he is better as a parent then I think she would ever be. She is to much into her self and her money...SHE NEEDS HELP! But then again she just wants attention but not wanting your kids is to far!!!!!!!! she is STUPID and I bet anything her sister jamie lynn will do the same if she is really prego!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments