Eva & Tony: Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

12/13/2007 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria and her basketballin' husband Tony Parker are firing back against scandalicious Internet reports which claim the NBA star has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Not only do the Parkers believe that Alexandra's story is about as real as the New York Knicks playoff hopes, but they claim the model has pulled this kind of crap before. They are saying she a golddigger!
Eva, Tony
In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Ya right - believing is seeing

Aint that right harv

z

HE SO DID IT! Eva doesn't want to look stupid so of course she'll defend him. I think it's true. HE NEVER DENIES IT. So what if he loves her?

J

Tony is about 10 years younger & travels a lot - so Eva should just get used to it.

whateveryousay

This is what happens when you force a 23 year old into marriage.

Hypnotiq

Wow. Tony stepping out on shrewish Eva....... well, surprise, surprise, surprise. lol If *I* had a demanding, self-centered, spendaholic wife like her, I think I'd give a 2nd look to a Parisian whore.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

If it's not this girl, it's another. With as much as he travels, I'm sure Eva knows VERY little of what happens on the road. I'd cheat on Eva too!

Have a great day!

anthonysdreamgirl**

For some reason he always struck me as the cheating type... i kind of believe it.

TheLostGirl

Looks like I was wrong. I totally thought he cheated!

J

I'd give them 2 years @ best - the French Tony shall follow his instincts & maybe they'll have a more open marriage.

Yeah I Said It

I hope he did cheat on his rodent of a wife.

Baby Countdown

He's so busted!

And so what if the whore making the allegations has been guilty of kissing and telling before? That doesn't mean she's a liar - it just means she's a slut with a big mouth (something I'm sure Tony loved about her!)

tiredofthebs

He did not deny the affair. If he was innocent wouldn't he deny the affair?

Rascal

Funny. The million dollar wedding was less than 6 months ago. Wonder how long it will last?

J

Eva sneaks like a wild bunny on "Housewives" - so it serves her right to get the same karma man.

Jenna

Oh okay, like Tony Parker is going to stray from the ultra gorgeous Eva Longoria to be with anther woman, that can't even hold a candle to Eva. Why have "chopped liver" when you already have "prime rib?" I can't see any guy cheating on Eva Longoria. If they did, there must be something seriously wrong with the guy.

This other woman does sound like a gold digger and people like that should be arrested, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments