Eva & Tony: Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

12/13/2007 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria and her basketballin' husband Tony Parker are firing back against scandalicious Internet reports which claim the NBA star has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Not only do the Parkers believe that Alexandra's story is about as real as the New York Knicks playoff hopes, but they claim the model has pulled this kind of crap before. They are saying she a golddigger!
Eva, Tony
In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

petra

I wish to all cheaters will get AIDS , and die in pain.

Angella Douglas

You are right guys. He did not deny it. He says he loves her,not "I did not do it". Why was she at their wedding? who invited her? Tony is younger and travels a lot and their body language tells me that she is more into him,than he is into her. Eva is born under the sign of pisces. She is not lucky in love. These celebs should become friends with astrology,learn about their sign,find who they are compatible with,before tying these knots.They will save themselves a lot of heartache If they did. I see Eva getting hurt in this marraige.

moretocome

The NBA's in full swing. He either on the court of with his currently out or work wife. When would he have time. I smell BS.

Nuts

a good looking millionare athelete cheating.omg whats this world coming too.

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

Yo, Tony,
Don't mess this up; you got a few rings; a hot wife with a great job who makes tons of money. Take my advise. Don't mess up. I'm serious.

Sunny

Random, I find it sad you were raised by a father who believes if you can't beat them join them, explains a lot about your brothers all having zero morals/ zero integrity and your sad view of men. Obviously your father was a cheater so he uses the excuse that men cannot help themselves and then passes it on to his children- pathetic. By the way, I am a guy who was raised right and would NEVER cheat on a wife or girlfriend.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

He was too young to get married anyway.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

How would one go about MAKING ANYONE MARRY THEM?????

cjs

Hopefully it isn't true, and that Eva can be cool. Tony does know that she can handle a gun right ?

As for the "Hotness" factor , some men will cheat no matter how "Hot" the wife.. Carmen, Heather etc...

JennyP.

this dude is so unbelievably fugly, why are these alleycats fighting over him??

Cindy Lou

Oh my god... I'm a chick and I"D do her. She is HOT!!!!
Please, all Pro Athletes Cheat, HE CHEATED!!!....It's a fact.....she just wants to further her career and she did.
It's not like these guys are moving targets to screw. My ex is an NFL Quarterback and there is nothing faithful about any of them (maybe 1%). Let's not pretend Ms. Eva isn't doing the same thing.
The more money, the more power, the more infidelity.

ilost200pounds.com

ilost2oopunds.com

u can too!!!

femmate.com

golddigger? in some way, I can't accept such person, but some are forced by unertain reasons, so what?

4chunKookeez

Where is the love people? Doesn't anyone care about " Eva, the older wife's feelings?"
I've read nicer responses from divorcing couples. Anyway, I 'm sure she knew what was in store for her in a marriage to a much younger man.There's always gonna be a new bunch of jealous hussy's mad because they aren't you. It could even be your PR folks. Whatever; deal with it, LOL and move on. PEACE...

s.s

Eva will toss in the towel on this boy in 6 months, no way is he an honest Man, he is a horn dog! Cheatin fool, trying to save his marriage, for what??? Poor girl is such a fool!