Get a Few Hours of Adrianne

For $20

12/13/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Super-sublebrity Adrianne Curry is going home to Joliet, Ill. for New Year's -- and she's inviting you to welcome her back! Curry will be hosting something called the "Backyard Tire Fire" to countdown the end of 2007. For $20 you can ring in the new year with her. Nothing lopsided about that!

New Years Eve Flyer
While most stars will be playing for pay in NYC, Miami or Vegas, Adrianne's going home to raise money to help her "second mom" pay some heavy medical bills. She'll be selling her Playboys and other pics as well -- who doesn't read Playboy for the charities?

And who says some professional partying can't do some good, too?

Adrienne

Oh, and I also think what she is doing to help family shows a caring heart. Maybe TMZ should post a place where visitors here can contribute to the aunt's medical bills.

Bunnie

Backyard Tire Fire is actually one of the most rockin kick ass bands in the land. y'all need to do some research before posting stuff like this

Phil

You guy's are idiots!! Don't you check things out before you put them on the internet. "Back Yard Tire Fire" is a band. I am sure you would have gotten it right if it was Britney or Amy Whinehouse!!

KeithRichards4Pres

Backyard Tire Fire is a great rock band from Illinois. You can check out music on Myspace: myspace.com/backyardtirefiremusic

cher

$20 isn't a bad price, you get to see a good band and meet Adri herself.
Her Aunt has CANCER.
So instead of going downtown and giving my money to a dumb club downtown I'm going to Joliet.

IsaJor956

I HOPE SHE RAISES A LOT OF MONEY FOR HER SECOND MOM! I WISH HER THE BEST AND THKS FOR ADDING GOOD INFORMATION LIKE THIS!

P.S.....FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY JUST DON'T BOTHER CLICKING THE ADD A COMMENT BUTTON...YOU WILL JUST RUIN THE GOOD NOTE!

= )

kim

Wow she's the first celeb to offcially be put on the Z list. A tire bbq in your hometown - who the hell would pay to see her inLA let alone in her hick town? She is beyond a D list celeb. Trash!

rae

Get a few hours of Adrianne for $20.00? LOL! I'm thinking TMZ could have come up with a better headline!

Cindy

TMZ Adrianne thanked you on her myspace blog for publicizing this event. Shes a class act wrapped in a devil may care exterior.

JK

I live in Joliet, great. I bet she is a blast to hang out with, much fun. She is a trip. Is she still with hubby?

azmerelda

One thing for sure is... we don't negative haters for such an event. This is to celebrate... The LIFE of a person that means so much to a lot of us KATHY, and the NEW YEAR. My son Nick Curry, is the Tour Manager for BackyardTireFire, and I am proud to say I have some great kid's including Adrianne Curry. Thank You! TMZ ... This type of Publicity for my Daughter, Back Yard Tire Fire, Kathy, and her kids and family members most importantly. It is remarkable at this time of year or any time to see how incredibly ignorant people can be to others including my best friend Kathy who is dealing with stage four cancer. Have Class much?
My daughter is a remarkable woman as my son is a man. And KUDO's to the Tire Fire also for being so generous to share this night with us all.. As Tom Petty would say "It's hard to be real"
Love is the answer folks

kathleen

Since I am the "second mom" or "aunt" that Adrianne is helping, I want to let you know something about her. She is very loving, very caring and has always remained devoted to her family and friends. She might come off rough and tough but inside is one of the most kind-hearted people you could ever meet. She helps alot of people and several charities. She is a blessing to all around her and I love her like my own. XXOO ADRI!

Mel

Thank you so much TMZ for at least showing that Adrianne does have a heart. I rarely go to your site because so many negative things are posted about her and other celebs. I know that is what sells ..........but at this time of year, it is nice to see that maybe you all can be compassionate!

Adrianne may have a tough exterior, but she has such a soft center and she is compassionate and caring in so many ways. I hope that the people who are posting hateful stuff here can remember that no matter what, she is a human being just like everyone else, with feelings and hopes and dreams!! Do we have to always hate on people or can we be better than that?

Adrianne's "aunt" is in the fight of her life........battling stage 4 cancer and those of us who have been touched by her know that we want her to win this battle!! This New Year's Eve party is for a good cause and bless Adri, her family and Back Yard Tire Fire and Heroes West for participating in something that shows that there is still humanity in the world!

Get better Kathy.........be strong and know I care!!
xoxo
Mel

scraphead

Yo yall are buggin that girl is "cool" with me if your a smoker and have you ever seen pic of her HOT! the negativity only serves to show the class of the person posting. our prayers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Damn shes hoT!

Kristin