Get a Few Hours of Adrianne

For $20

12/13/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Super-sublebrity Adrianne Curry is going home to Joliet, Ill. for New Year's -- and she's inviting you to welcome her back! Curry will be hosting something called the "Backyard Tire Fire" to countdown the end of 2007. For $20 you can ring in the new year with her. Nothing lopsided about that!

New Years Eve Flyer
While most stars will be playing for pay in NYC, Miami or Vegas, Adrianne's going home to raise money to help her "second mom" pay some heavy medical bills. She'll be selling her Playboys and other pics as well -- who doesn't read Playboy for the charities?

And who says some professional partying can't do some good, too?

Kimmy

LOL@Jimmy Jams

Kimmy

I feel sad that there is someone so filled with greed towards people that they dont know that they spend their time posting negative rants against others. Reading these posts, its just honesty that this person has going on, and its kind of true.
Not everyone has to like someone, but dear God, Adrianne Curry, can you just have a tad bit of compassion and just shut up for once with your self promotion? Yes, plenty of charity events are publicized and Adrianne did pretend to want to do an Ebay sale in July and didn't follow thru. If they werent, HOW WOULD THEY RAISE MONEY, Well ADRIANNE YOU COULD GIVE SOME OF YOUR MEGA BUCKS? You have to attack people who ask that question, the good for nothing no name band whos performing is pitiful and will not bring in the crowds,AND the actual cancer sufferer smoked herself into her disease? And I might add, youre not fit to touch the bottom of Kathys shoe because she isn't wearing any, lol. Shes a wonderful kind hearted smoking drinking redneck woman who doesnt deserve anyones good mouthing simply because you like her friend. Are you 100 years old? What kind of person does that and then has the gall to turn around and call the truthful people losers??? Think about it, WHOS the a hole here besides fat Dr Mel who is the biggest kiss up ever? The one trying to do good by promoting herself and making herself feel good, or the one posting the truthful things just to get attention that celeb whores shouldn't take advantage of sick friends to make a name for themselves???

Kimmy

I give you huge props adrianne curry cos u need to make a name for yo self. I'm a wannbe rapper trying to be cool 2 man! We just buried my pet rat who we called uncle fester today after his second round of fighting cancer the poor little mite inhaled too much sewer gas, which being a big sister rat was really hard to watch my little bro rodent try to handle (they were really close as rats are) so I can't imagine what you all are going through down at the tire fire y'all, you are all in my ding dang prayers y'all and hope you all have a blessed holiday Kwanzaa Hanukkah or whatever season!! Yee haw can't wait to get me some cheese and beer at the tire fire y'all. There better be a free keg of beer!!!

Kimmy

This is a direct QUOTE From Adrianne Curry's blog. "Yes, I get it. Black people were slaves here once. You know what? That does suck some major balls, however, it is time to move the f*** on. Do we hear the Jews crying that they were made slaves for thousands of years? Do we hear them whine that they should OWN the pyramids in Egypt because THEY broke their backs making them? Do we hear them b**** and moan about Hitler, etc? (my hubby is a Jew)Nope, we dont. It’s time for us to UNITE AS ONE. I do not think that singling out one race, giving one race opportunities to go to college (I know a TON of poor white.asian, indian, american indian, etc etc that could use that too!), giving one race the EXCUSE to blame things on others for being whatever nationality they are, is a good way at making sure we NEVER kill racism. "

So she goes from hating on Black History month to Playboy and now self serving "charity" event. No wonder she never made it as a top model. She's trashy!!!

Ana

Really people...you should adjust the story to be ACCURATE. Backyard Tire Fire is a BAND!

jbv

Why is everyone so hateful and judgmental?
You're doing a good thing Adrianne, these people don't matter.
Your NYE party will kick ass, BTF is a great band (I've seen them in Boulder)
Have a great NYE and burn one for me!
PEACE ON EARTH
jessica

rock on

I'm there for the band if the money goes to charity so be it...Rock on Tire Fire

Matt in Vermont

Wow "something called the Backyard Tire Fire" hilarious

shallremainnameless

can everyone just shut the f up like yr boring opinion about other peoples lives are really that important. something that is important, though? btf.

listen to backyard tire fire. do it.

are you "digging what you do" for pete's sake? stop hating others please. we are better than that.

get lives, then go live them. happy new year.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4