K-Fed's Lawyer to Brit -- I'll Slap You Down B!

12/13/2007 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsKFed's lawyer is fed up with Britney Spears, and we're told he's going in deep -- for sanctions!

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ powerhouse lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan is furious that Britney was too sick to depo yesterday morning but not too sick to party in the evening. We're told plans are underway for Kaplan to ask Commissioner Scott Gordon in the custody case to bar Britney from asking for anything more than she already has under court order.

We're told this is the fourth time Britney has been a no-show for her depo. Sources say Kaplan feels that Britney should not be allowed to have her Twinkie and eat it too. In other words, she should not be allowed to go into court and ask to restore custody if she won't sit for a deposition to determine if she really is a fit parent.

Kaplan could ask for other penalties, including attorney's fees. He could also ask that Brit be held in contempt, but we're told he probably won't go there.

liz, fla

YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!

Steph

I heard Carson Daily was hung....like a field mouse!

Bradblowsgeorge

#35....Gawd I love you.........you always have the right thing to say, and can I get in on this pool?? Cuz we all know, time is short for this gal.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

He's 1000% right. She should have no more rights.

liz, fla

SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE YOU WITH HER FLY GLASSES ON - lol fugly!!! BEARD AND A MUSTACHE - YOU MUST BE SO PROUD TO LOOK LIKE HER lmao!!!!!

the lost

We normal folks get arrested for not showing up for Jury Duty... y'all.

Vintage '51

Birds of a feather flock together. She's seriously starting to look like Amy Winehouse.She needs to clean herself up along with her act. Obviously she doesn't care about her looks anymore.She looks like a young teenage girl sans makeup and bad complexion.She's her own worst enemy.Pray that this self destruction ends sooner than later.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

#45, please get mental help.

WAKEUPPEEPULL

anyone else would have their right to see there children taken away by now for their defiance and their unwillingness to comply with the courts. at the very least she needs to have more random testing, because it is obvious she is using something that has become more important to her than her kids. Hell how about some consequences for her defiance and complete disregard for the courts.??

liz, fla

WHERE ARE YOU FLY????????????????? # 2 BRIT?????

liz, fla

I SAY SHE WILL TOP HERSELF JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS! ANY BETS?

Juiced

I think the Judge is a woos, he should a bench warrant for her. If she too sick to go to court he should send an AMBULANCE, Doctor, Deputies, and bring her to court on a stretcher.

Also CLOSE the custody case altogether..

His order should read, come to court unless you are DEAD, and then bring a Death Cert...

Julie G.

I hope Britney wakes up through the slamming via Kaplan or the judge one day. I feel Kaplan may be the one she is mostly afraid to see that she is in the bad place, because what of what going on with Brit is a lot more of being in denial. In her mind probably says:This may be the reason that I'm not med compliant and really treatment resistant. I don't even need anything from parenting classes and the others. I hear what they say but it all goes through a filter in my head, and comes out saying that they are wrong and I am right. As long as I can get away from them then the better off I am. After all, I'm not really sick!” She is not defintely not ready for motherhood quite yet.

JackRussellMommy

I think #51 is SERIOUSLY in need of mental therapy. What the hell is wrong with you, you psycho? My God...are you on crack, ranting and raving like that?

Jess

If Britney Spears had no money none of this would be a issue. Kaplan and K-fed want $$$$ thats all. Kfed has children all over the place that he does not visit or pay child support.
SHAME ON YOU KAPLAN AND K-FED !