"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

brainless britt

Lillie can't you go quietly?..again you make no sense, and take your little friends with you
Geesh..weird.

just wondering

Lordie, lordie.....this is ridiculous...believe it or not I am new to the blogging...only started here a few months ago..overtime I have had grt conversations with dozens and hope to continue.....obviously thru the public lynching some of us have received today I sincerely apologize for majorly going off topic with a handful of " friends" over the past month or so...honestly thought we were doing so on slow board times....I'm not into changing my name like many do on here..so again....we can all have laughs and serious discussions and I for one will respect the rules of the game...again, my sincerest apology...

Ken Pasols

Britney can kiss my ass!

Jack

AND BTW...........I AM FAR FROM BEING RUDE OR OBNOXIOUS....YALL NEED TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS..............ENOUGH SAID.

Ken Pasols

Britney can kiss my ass!

just wondering

...hahaha...can we still have a sense of humour ?...or everytime I post is the PAST going to be brought up?....I'm not happy abt being the target here....see ya later if I'm welcomed !!

Jack

JR..I really dont understand why everone is getting crazy over you guys. Just catching up here and to my surprise lots of drama today. Maybe its the weather!!!!

the lost

Ok I lied. I would like to see her dead now.

anonymous

6:48 Thank you Lillie. We appreciate it. Don't worry, we'll find plenty of stuff to comment on. Have a nice holiday, as I will with my friends. Yes, I do have them!

7:12 Thank you Kelli. I agree with you. Your responses today have been very nice. I do however think both you and Lillie and jr post very little about Britney and mostly about your personal lives, even if you think it's only when the board is slow. You seem like a very nice lady. Hope you have a lovely holiday time. Your husband does sound SO typical!! Funny!

Tangie

Go through some of these other stories....The gals that are being talked about are all over the place. Some of us are just saying you go back and forth talking about your lives, for pages and pages. A lot of us don't want to read it! Jeesh!

anonymous

Oops! Sorry to repeat the post from earlier today at #287. Went to delete it and pushed the confirmation section instead.

concerned citizen

I told you she was "DOPE SICK"..........

can`t stand a loser mother

I am so sick of Britney Spears!This woman clearly needs help. But along with that, so will her kids eventually. She is destroying her life right along with her childrens lives. So very sad. People bring children into this world,,kids don`t ask to be brought here. It is up to the parent to nurture and love them and "miss loser spears" has chosen not to do this for these 2 adorable boys. I only hope and pray that their dad will make up for her failure.

bailouttheautoco.s

Go F yourself fly!!!!!!!!! Sick of your stupidity...and yes TMZ is editing posts!!!

Crystal

Are the gas station attendants selling her drugs?