Brit Gets the Last Laugh ... for Once

12/14/2007 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears managed to go to a gas station last night without forgetting anyone or stealing anything. That's gotta count for something right?!

TMZ caught Spears making a stop at a Chevron on Sunset Blvd., running in to get her cigarette fix before heading off to a new hotel for the night -- The Raffles L'Ermitage of Beverly Hills. Smoking and gas don't mix, y'all!

The paps followed her into the hotel, but were quickly forced back out again by the hotel. Britney ridiculed her camera-wielding followers as they got bitched out.

DIANE T

Fly on the wall & imposter Fly on the wall

Please go some place else to play your silly game. Some people want to make relevant comments about Britney.

You two have chased everyone away.

Thank you.

liz, fla

Here Here!! Diane - this is what shw does every day!

Standards are badly needed.

FlyontheWall, obviously past time for your meds.
You're failing to function in a social setting. You are not reading prompting signals from others well.

DIANE T

I'm going someplace else. You two have a great day posting to each other.

sanityrules

No, that last posting signed sanityrules, was not the real Fly. It really was I, sanityrules. Wanted Fly to know what an idiot he/she is and the he/she is not the only one who can make their posts stand out!

Standards are badly needed.

It wouldn't surprise me if Spears tried to screw up her own story sites. Otherwise, Why won't they kick/ban this miscreant off?
I'm going to Perez.

liz, fla

Yeh !!

I wanna be a fly

Does anybody else wanna be a fly

I wan to wear fly glasses

Fly is Britney

Fly is a moron

Bye Bye Fly!!!

Leave LA, non-Angelenos

"13. I wish she'd leave L.A> I am so over it. Matter of fact I wish EVERYONE who is not FROM L.A. originally would leave here. You all give California a bad name.

Posted at 10:49AM on Dec 14th 2007 by Native Cali Gurl"

WORD! EVERYONE WHO WASN'T BORN IN L.A. NEEDS TO GET THE F***OUT OF HERE. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEIR NATIONALITY/RACE IS. ONLY ANGELENOS DESERVE L.A.

POSERS!!!!!

liz, fla

Great!!

That means I can stay

I live in LA

So does Harv

You can stay Harv!

Thanks for the comments

luv my TMZ

This lovely, lively, intelligent banter is what keeps me coming back to TMZ time after time. By the way, Britney's never getting them back YA'LL!

liz, fla

ME

ME

ME

ME

ME

ME

I AM THE REAL FLY!!!!

Amy Silverman

Does Britney Desperately Seek Paparazzi?AOLPosted:
2007-10-01
17:09:31Filed Under: Britney Spears, Star Scandals, Music News(Oct.
1) -- If you feel bad for Britney Spears having to constantly fend
off hordes of paparazzi, you may lose some of your sympathy if you
keep reading. In a new column, Chicago Sun-Times writer Bill Zwecker
offers some insight into Spears' daily workings. Zwecker's sources
claim that almost daily, Spears finds out where the paparazzi will be
that day, and then makes sure she heads to that area. Spears sometimes
even does the grunt work herself, Zwecker reports, calling hotels to
find out what press junket or celebrities will be there on that day.
Photo Gallery: Britney Hearts/Hates the PaparazziMost Wanted / ZUMA
Press Wherever Britney Spears goes nowadays, dozens of flash bulbs
are popping all around her thanks to a constant swarm of eager
paparazzi.1 of 9 "Even though her professional career and personal
life are train wrecks and she seemingly is paying little attention to
her appearance, she is doing everything she can to make sure she's
photographed almost daily," a source inside of Britney's camp tells
Zwecker. The source goes on to report that Spears or someone in her
entourage will call hotels, nightclubs and other popular paparazzi
hangouts to "find out what's going on ... who's there today." The pop
star will then show up to get her picture taken. "Britney is obsessed
with keeping herself in the public eye. She has told me several
times, "If they don't see you [in the media], they forget you ... I'm
not going to let that happen,'" the source said. The surprising
revleations come after a tumultuous year for Spears that included
many complaints about the paparazzi. In an interview with NBC's Matt
Lauer, Spears said that photographers "crossed the line" and said "I
feel like I'm a target." In another incident, Spears beat on a
photographers car with an umbrella in the days leading up to her
checking into Promises rehab.
----------------------------------------------

This email is for TMZ.com comment

liz, fla

I can believe that one - always said that's what she does

sam

Leave LA OMG I'm with you!! I remember when orange groves were everywhere and you could drive from the San Fernando Valley to LA in 20 min. And where my mom lived, it was so clean!! Oh nostalgia (sigh)

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com