"Real Housewives" Brat Mixed Up with K-Fed

12/14/2007 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not being able to identify "That kid from that reality show about his mom and her friends" is understandable ... but confusing him for K-Fed? Popozowie!

TMZ cameras caught Shane Keough, the hot son of Jeana and baseball player Matt Keough from "Real Housewives of Orange County" last night making out with even less famous girl in the Les Deux parking lot.

Some random approached him and asked if he was Britney's ex-hubby. Now, while most people would take offense, Shane actually embraced it. Douche.

stacie

WHO FREAKIN' CARES ABOUT THESE IDIOTS!!

Pussyboy

He is sooo gay. Watch how he looks straight into the camera as he kisses the chick.

"See me, I'm kissing a girl."

"I'm not gay"

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

French Kissing strange women is a good way to catch herpes

You know WHO!

Go back to Orange County baby man. He so disrepctful, and so not funny; I am just glad that he is off playing baseball this sean, and I won't have to look at his face this season. I am sure that he is a retard; he acts and sounds like one. For the life of me, I could never figure out him and Jo's freindship. I believe that this show is scripted; I don't think Jo would go out anywhere with him.

whateveryousay

Shane was laughing about being mistaken for K-Fed.

Shane is better looking.

KKK

This douche bag makes Kfed look like a rockit scientist. Shane is a total GAY fool and should come out of the closet and be done with it. DOUCHE BAG....

rudewaitress

OH...guess what??? HE AIN'T HOT!! No frickin' way. DYSFUNCTIONAL, YES. HOT, NO.

lise

he comes from lazy parents who forgot how to parent

Irene

LMAO for a man who used to be hot and have it all, he's sure pissed it away down the toilet-- literatlly. He is absolutely 'tarded.

Dottie654

OMFG Who in their right mind can call Shane Keough "hot"? He is one of THE UGLIEST males on television these days. Ice T is hotter than Shane!! Shane is stupid, ignorant, classless, disrespectful, full of himself, couldn't get a classy girl is he paid her, comes from a totally dysfunctional family where dad is a drunk and was recently arrested for probation violation and a mom who drinks too much, too. To mistake him for K-Fed is an insult to K-Fed. K-Fed is attractive no matter what else you think of him. And K-Fed is NOT a deadbeat. Even the mother of his first 2 kids says he is a GREAT dad. The guy who confused Shane for K-Fed must have been drunk or on drugs...or BLIND. No frickin' way.

I rarely wish ill will upon people, but I hope his baseball career is a total bust. I suspect he won't do well and claim to be hurt to make an excuse!!! Wonder how he is doing in college...or did he drop out to play baseball? Must think he is going to be a superstar!! LMAO!!

Randy

yes you are!!!

brit

did he say the only black guy in cotto? pure ignorance

brit

did he say only black guy in cotto? pure ignorance...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2