Ashley Tisdale

Cuts Off Nose,

Face Not Spited

12/15/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it possible to look more natural after plastic surgery? "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale, 22, just got a nose job -- and her newly shaped schnozz made its first appearance yesterday at Madison Square Garden.
Ashley Tisdale
Tisdale claims she got the plastic surgery to fix a deviated septum -- the same excuse reason expressed by Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz for their rhinoplasty. Something smells fishy!

Ashley still looks great -- Eskimo kisses for everyone!

RP

Ashley looks pretty regardless of how her nose looks!

Jemima Puddleduck

I like the old nose better. Now her shnoze looks like every other cookie cuter in La-la land.

FireEmAll

actually i have no idea who this girl is, but you can tell by the first picture she really does have a deviated septum.

Hyde

Gah. No one in the gallery looks good except for Dolly Parton. Maybe there will be a backlash and people will start leaving well enough alone!! Michael Jackson used to be adorable!

Heehawg

WTF, the after looks WORSE!! Much worse.

Jess

Is it just me or does her nose still look the same? To me her eyes look very different, but that's just me.

Rock Rules

She just pulled a Jennifer Grey

Momof3

Her look has changed, but the nose looks exactly the same to me. The lighting and head tilt are different, but I can't tell any other difference.

Mims

First of all, a deviated septum is corrected surgically by a septoplasty (the septum being the cartilage inside the nose between your nares (nostrils) that can be congenital, caused by a broken nose, etc....that alters the inside of the nose which affects the outward look. This does not require a rhinoplasty, which is an option when doing a septoplasty, a rhinoplasty is elective surgery and cosmetic in nature. You don't need a rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum, a septoplasty can be performed without changing the outward appearance of your nose. Ashley cleared opted to have both procedures ... one for medical reasons; the second for cosmetic purposes. What her "reason" is was her choice.

jbs

After the surgery EVERYONE looks artificial and frightening except the druggies - cobain's ex

dark_angel

wow.. she has a different nose i knew it was coming

sdl

This should be filed under "uglification" instead of beauty" .
Frankly I think that everyone looked better BEFORE they
destroyed what God gave them. The celebrities could have used that cash spent
on their uglification to help a charitable cause. I can't understand how they
can look in the mirror at themselves and not feel regret.

Oh well just my two cents. Happy Holidays to everyone.

qiuye

Hehe...these pictures are ao interesting! I found more on ww.richcupids.com It is so perfect!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I agree with #21 - I think her snoot looked fine like it was. She should have given the money to help fix some disfigured kid's face - that would've helped her self-esteem a lot more than that nose job is going to.

Click HERE please.

LMAO at "Filed under: Beauty".