Donda West -- The 911 Call

12/17/2007 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the just over eight minute 911 phone call made the day Donda West died. Click to hear the first two minutes of the tape. Warning: the content is graphic.
Click to hear part one of the 911 call
West died last month after undergoing several cosmetic surgery procedures by Dr. Jan Adams. The coroner has performed an autopsy, results are still pending.

Not Cool!!!!!

I really like TMZ but to be honest I really think this is going to far. I know you all like to make celebs be just as real as regular people but this is not cool at all. I know that if Kanye get's wind of this info online about his mother he is going to flip and take legal action so please do him and I a favor and take this offline. And for god sake do not show this on the televison show at all or it will get serious. Do do this to him.

Over it

Wow....why would you feel the need to post that on the internet??? Let the family grieve!!

littlemiss

Terrrible; R.I.P Dr. West

Buster

George Bush hates 911.

kerry

good god, let her rest in peace!

Tonya

WTF? Why would you do such a tasteless thing? I thought TMZ was better than that. Even Perez Hilton has boundaries.

keesh

Awful, please remove and for those of you who want to post such negative things please refraim from insults.

duh

Wow, I was disappointed by the whole Jennifer Love Hewitt deal, but this is unforgivable. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

I did not listen to the tape

This is insensitive! A son just lost him mother---take this post down.

Laura

Is there any dignity in death any more? Come on!

LTS

Fortunately, I have never been in a situation where I needed to call 911 for anything this serious. I'm sure it was an extremely stressful situation. That being said, the caller did not seem to be listening to the 911 operator. I guess the lesson would be to try to focus on the "expert", and let them help you through it.

diana

you guys are sick there's no need to post this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hangtheDJ

MORBID much?

hotmom

Good Lord..who were the morons tending to her??? They couldn't even hold a coherent conversation with the 911 operator. maybe her life would've been saved if they had given the 911 operator a chance to explain how to do CPR in the first minute of the conversation. The woman on the phone wasn't listening to a thing he said and the woman in the background yelling 'Donda West...please wake up..." WTH?? That poor woman...to have complete morons looking after you when you've just had major surgery....what a shame.

Lucy

Why do 911 operators have such nasty attitudes?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments