Dramatic 911 Call -- Part Two

12/17/2007 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We have more of the frantic 911 call made by Donda West's friends and family. In the second part, one woman is clearly overwhelmed and begins hyperventilating as the 911 dispatcher attempts to give instructions on how to perform CPR. Click to hear.

Warning: The content is graphic.
Donda West 911 call part 2

TOTOT

OH MY GOD THAT WAS BAD TMZ!!!!

I DON'T LIKE KANYE WEST, BUT POOR LADY!!!!

SHAME ON ME.........I SHOULD'T HAVE LISTENED TO THAT

Kassie

Whew, what a recording. What a tragedy. I know a lot of people are slamming the attendants for their apparent inability to stay focused, but who knows how any of us would react in this situation. Perhaps they had never taken a CPR class before and really did not understand or have the first idea of what to do. This should be a wake-up call to every single one of us to get to class and learn or re-learn our CPR so we can help someone if the need should ever arise. My heart goes out to Ms. West's family who have listened to this tape. I would be beside myself listening to this agonizing minute-by-minute detail of my loved one dying and not getting the help she needed. God bless the family.

Puh-lease

This is disturbing. The people with her were too busy talking to each other to listen to the 911 operator who was trying to help them save her. If I were that 911 operator, I'd be absolutely furious. I was annoyed from just listening to it.

Kate

It may have been in poor taste for this to be put on a public website but it also serves a purpose. This is a perfect example of why you should not panic in an emergency situation. Perhaps if the person on the phone had told everyone in the room to be quiet and she listened to what the operator was trying to tell her, Dr. West could have been revived. Also, if you are going to have extensive surgical procedures done, you should also pay for a nurse to aid you during your recovery.

Ummmhmmm

41. for those of you people who are bad mouthing the women who called 911 - grow up. You have no idea what you would do in that situation. Granted it would've helped it they would've calmed down and listen but what's the point in regressing and making people feel like crap when they wanted to help. For god's sake you can hear it in their voices, they were scared, they didn't know what to do! Hopefully, you never have to go through that horror but if you do, just remember the things you said about these women.
RIP Donda West,
my prayers are with the West family.

Posted at 1:03PM on Dec 17th 2007 by Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie ,I will remember what I said .I have been in this situation and guess what my Mom is alive and well and sleeping in her warm comfy bed as I type .Dont shoot the messanger if you know not of what speak .I didnt freak out or panic my moms life was in my hands and I had the listening skills to "LISTEN TO THE DISPATCHERS EVERY WORD" .

MyTwoCents

if she wasn't dead, these ignorant people excelerated her death

Yelena

i did not listen to the tape, and I won't. The woman died and should be respected. No one had the right to make the tape public along with what has really happened. This does not concern us, not at all, just gives a reason to put 5 cents in this. C'mon, his mother died, how would you feel if people were discussing your mothers death in such way? Put yourself in his position and imagine what would it feel like it. If you don't see my point, then go read news and educate yourself, this country is a disaster- what Paris Hilton wore is more important then what's going on in the Nation.very very pathetic

Ted

they sounded just as stupid as Kane does when he speaks

Kassie

I don't know if this will bring any comfort to either the ladies in the room with Ms. West or her family, but even when administered properly, CPR only works to revive a person 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time CPR is unsuccessful and the person dies anyway.

Katie

thank you kassie for agreeing with me... not everyone reacts the same way and it's hard to judge when you haven't been in the situation yourself. as for you KEVIN, I'm glad to hear that your mom is okay. I'm sure she is so thankful that you were able to keep a level head in that situation and help her. But you have to understand that not everyone can react that way. My personality, for instance, I get into a panic very quickly. No matter how I try to control, i just do. Hopefully, I never have to go through that, but in the even that I do, I will try my hardest not to panic and listen to the dispatchers everyword. But even then sometimes that is not enough. Instead of argueing over something that is beyond our control, lets just hope this is something people can learn from. :) Happy Holidays!

NO NO NO

Very Sad and disturbing. My condolences goes out to her family and friends.

MyTwoCents

It's so sad, this women should have hired an in-home nurse to be with here for the first 3 or 4 days after surgery instead of some idiots that don't even know how to do cpr. A few thousand dollars from a millionaire could have allowed her 30 or 40 more years of life

Sweet

Harvey Levine from peoples court, don't you feel bad about posting this? This is horrible.

SO SAD TO BE TMZ

shame on you tmz for EVEN POSTING THIS

Uh?

Jeezus, TMZ let it rest...Anyone can tell that this site is owned and operated by a sleezebag lawyer...