Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Im just sayin

since when does plastic surgery (allbeit BAD plastic surgery) make someone a bad parent??

What a sad life it must be to sit on this website hoping to find a story you can trash someone on. make comments, observations, whatever. But sometimes you guys cross a line and are so nasty. Get over yourselves.

vikki

you can tell it is him just by THE NOSE!!!!!!!!

Im just sayin

ATTENTION ALL TMZ READERS:

RESPONDING TO #23 WILL ONLY GIVE THEM THE OPEN FLOOR TO MAKE MORE IDIOTIC COMMENTS. RESIST THE TEMPATION TO TELL THEM WHAT A MORON THEY ARE AND DONT ENGAGE.

Another racial arguement is the last thing this website needs. Let it go.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

If not for the bandages his face would just fall off. Hey TMZ, when I want to post a message I DON'T want an add for McDonald's to pop up instead. Fix the %$@*^% thing.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

#2 and #3. You weren't first and therefore you SUCK!!

Standards are badly needed.

Black? White? Michael transcended color. Music transcends color and barriers.

DJ MARCUS

ALL HE NEEDS NOW IS TWO BOLTS IN HIS NECK AND HE'S SET..LOL

JACKSON IS LOOSER I DONT CARE HOW GOOD HE WAS IN THE 70'S..I MEAN 80'S...LOL

DJ MARCUS

Wally

you guys are so mean. Did any of you think he might have cut his face when he was shaving?. Probably not because there are alot of stupid people here..Mike J like I like to call him..Is one of the best role models a black or white kid can have...Quit hating losers....Mike J................................I love you and I love your music so much.....Your number 1 fan....Helentoottoot

Cindylou

THE BOOK HE IS HOLDING IS ABOUT A DRAGON ... ALL HE HAS TO DO IS LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Courtney

REMEMBER THAT SHE DIED BECAUSE SHE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY. SHE DIED BECAUSE OF HER VANITY. SHE WENT HOLLYWOOD. IF SHE WASN’T SO VAIN AND SUPERFICIAL, SHE WOULDN’T HAVE DIED

COMMENT TO HARV

COMMENT TO HARV

Patrice

LEAVE HIM ALONE- WE ALL KNOW HIS FACE IS HIS!!!!!

THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM ARE THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY "FOLLOW" HIM TO GET A SHOT

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW HIS FACE LOOK JEEEEEZ

HE'S STILL THE BEST OF ALL TIMES/..........................ALLL TIMES!!!

Who, me?

Those aren't bandages. The lower half of his face fell off, and that's what's underneath.

Wil

What I wonder about all of his obsessive cosmetic surgeries is WHY? He was a talented, young BLACK singer when he began his transformation into a WHITE man. He is still a talented singer, and it's a shame he's so obsessed into turning his outside into something he is not. I wish he'd accept who he is and then his natural talent would continue to shine.

sarah

Those aren't bandages, they are post-it's. He was Christmas shopping!

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics