Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Bethany Sweet

He looks like he has Post-It Notes stuck all over his face. What's up with that?

Adam

Hmmm... Err...

inquiring minds

GUESS HE WAS GETTING WORRIED HE DIDN'T LOOK FREAKY ENOUGH.

Wally

Wally

Hey Helen, we know you like that freak,can you do us a favor and just put on one of his cd's,and leave the computer alone for awhile.

Mischief

"Mischief................you are very cruel..........I hope Santa leaves you some raindeer poop in your stocking..You know nothing,anyone that makes fun of other people is a dum dumb....................And you certainly qualify as a snobby little girl..Please leave mike j alone and get off your parents computer...Thank=you very much"

Explain to me how I'm cruel? I seriously complimented you in my post saying that you have guts to defend him. I didn't insult you whatsoever...I said I felt sorry for you. There's a difference. I'm not the one wanting a fictional character to get his flying deer to leave something dirty in my stocking. I'm also not getting on you because you like his music. I personally don't care if you like his music or not. I don't care if you're a fan...but what he's doing just shows there's something not right in his head. Defend him all you want...but don't you think it's a little low to insult a "little girl" like myself. Because obviously a 21 year old can't own a computer.

Wally

it's a free country puppytucker..........................................I Love you mike j...you are a sweet kind man,and you make wonderful music.............thanks so much mike j....your number 1 fan..............i love you...Helentoottoot

noitall

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED................THE FREAKIN THING IS FALLING OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called this over a decade ago. Any surgeon/doctor involved in this should be sued. This extensive, UNNATURAL PLASTIC SURGERY should NEVER have been done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally

Apparently you're much older than me (I'm merely 21) and you have the vocabulary and grammar of a 12 year old.

Posted at 4:04PM on Dec 17th 2007 by Mischief

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Wouldn't those bandages be consistent with getting your facial hair ripped out?

Mischief

"...................................................................................................Thats not cruel?.............I hate to see your nice side"

No, it's not cruel. Telling someone they have the vocabulary and grammar of a 12 year old isn't cruel. I could say several things that can be classified as cruel. There are people on here directing -cruel- comments towards you that fall under that category. Compared to them, mine is harmless.

Carl

He looks like Darth Maul.

Kelli

Shout out to Helentoottoot, not agreeing or disagreeing. Just saying your post were funny. I think the responders have been pretty nice to you considering you said you hang him up in your bedroom. Give your husband a handshake for me. LOL! Thanks for the passion and entertainment. Funniest of the day.

Wally

mischief.................your the only one(making fun)........and i do have a college education,something i am sure you don't have, seeing your still very much a child...........

Wally

mischief...............plus i think your choice of nic name says it all too......touche