The Face of Jacko -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!
Michael Jackson's bandaged face -- see photos
The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems The Plastics -- click to launchhe may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Donda West -- The 911 Call

TMZ has obtained the just over eight minute 911 phone call made the day Donda West died. At one point, one woman is clearly overwhelmed and begins hyperventilating as the 911 dispatcher attempts to give instructions on how to perform CPR.

Warning
: the content is graphic.
911 Call - click to hear
West died last month after undergoing several cosmetic surgery procedures by Dr. Jan Adams. The coroner has performed an autopsy, results are still pending.

Bill Clinton's Secret Service: Screw You!

Bill Clinton: Click to watchAn autograph hound outside of Nobu in NYC just happened to have a copy of former President Clinton's book, and repeatedly begged the dapper ex prez to sign it as he left the fish house.

Watch the footage -- Bill finally tells one of his Secret Service dudes to grab the book -- the autograph hound says, "Is he gonna sign it?" The edgy Secret Service dude says, "No."

Listen to the ink seeker's reaction. Priceless. We're told Clinton did sign the book.

Ryan Seacrest: Primps His Ride

Metrosexual poster boy Ryan Seacrest nearly chipped a nail while fixing a flat tire on Saturday. From flatiron to tire iron!
Ryan Secrest
After a treacherous day of holiday shopping at The Grove mall in L.A., Ryan noticed the flat and wasted no time getting his manicured hands dirty. He's better than Jiffy Lube!

Appears as if Ryan has no problem checking under the hood.

Crappy Cars - click to launch

COMMENTS

carmen

I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHE WOULD HAVE MAJOR SURGERY DONE IN A HOUSE. WHAT WAS ALL THE HIDING FOR

she will be missed kanye i feel ur pain

ok i just want to say god rest dr.wests soul,kanye i feel ur my mothe jus passed away may 8th of this year then my uncle right after and they both passed away from massive heart attacks......to the woman on the phone i knw wat its like to be the one ib ur position and if uve never exsperienced wat this person on the phone whent threw then u would never understand untill u go threw.. i had to be the one on the phone while my mom died right in front of my eyes and it was so hard to watch tht...we were so close and this will be the first year me and my kids wnt have her to celebrate christmas with...when ur put in a situation like the woman on the phone was u panic cause u dnt knw wat to do and ur scared tht this person is gna die all because of a phone call well i do blame her for part but the peramedics had a part in it too the ddnt arrive untill abt 10 minutes after the call was made and thts rediculous.....SO KANYE AND KAYE'S FAM KEEP UR HEADS UP SHES ALWAYS WATCHING AND SHES ALWAYS THERE......AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HATIN ON YA THEY JUS JELOUS CAUSE THEY AINT GOT WAT U GOT.....

Suzie

Reply to MotorCityMama. Who is Kanye West? Just another schfartza with bad taste in clothes and jewelry, held up to be a demigod. So his mother died? People die every day. It was her turn. What a waste of time.

Posted at 4:07PM on Dec 17th 2007 by MotorCityMama

----------------------------
I cannot believe you are name calling someone who has just lost his mother. You need to look up the word "compassion". I'm sure you're not from the Motor City either, and if you are, you are extremely rude and uncaring. I wonder how you'd react if this had been your mother?

OhBoyStayFresh

I would like to start by saying my condolences go out to Kanye and the family. I know Kanye personally due to the fact i use to work for Sony Music Studios. As for the guy JEREMY you are such a fool. This man mother passed away and you wrote a message saying SO WHAT I DON'T LIKE KANYE ANYWAY. You have no respect at all. You sit here and say Kanye is a racist but after reading several of your statements you seem like the racist to me. What has Kanye done to you for you to dislike him in the way that you do? Hmmmm maybe it's because he's a successful black man and your struggling. I witnessed Kanye here at Sony Studios working with engineers that are white so for you to say Kanye is a racist because of the BUSH statement your wrong!!! Reguardless of what he said that has TOTALLY nothing to do with his mother passing away. Your on a whole different topic. So if your not going to say anything PRODUCTIVE! Take your hate elsewhere because it isn't needed here....

R.I.P Ms. West
Stay Stay Strong Kanye

boogie

The woman who called 911 for Kanye West's Mom should be held liable for her death, it took her over 6 minutes to attempt CPR and from the sound of it she wasn't able to get air in.... It should be a crime to be that stupid, how many times did she say Huuhhhh to the 911 operator? And what was all that heavy breathing???
PS, I'm not a fan of Kanye West, I think he has a big mouth!

Lisa

I've read the various comments and I'm ashamed that there are people willing to use the word hate so easily. The bottom line is that a child lost his mother too early in life. Death knows no age/color/social status. What you should ask yourself is how you would feel if your mother were to die suddenly. I'm very close to my mom who is just 2 years older than Dr. West was and I have seen her thru several life threatening surgeries and I never take for granted the blessing of having such an awesome woman in my life.

Richard Ott

I think that's what the king of pop Michael Jackson will look like when he's 80 years old.

Rachele

As a First Aid and CPR instructor with the American Red Cross, listening to this 911 was very frustrating. It is my hope that more and more people will get trained and know what to do in an emergency. The poor operator was doing his best to give instructions but no one would listen.

Krissy

If Dr. West had any chance of living when the 911 call was made the woman on the phone is to blame for ruining those chances!!! With all the money that Kanye has why wasn't there a full-time nurse hired to care for her after her surgery?!? I feel so badly for Kanye and his mother! I was so angry listening to that call I can only imagine how mortified and angry Kanye must have been when he heard it also!!! There must have been four times the dispatcher said to clear the vomit from her mouth and the caller said that she did but, obviously did not!! In the amount of time it took the 911 caller to repeat the instructions that the dispatcher was giving her to someone else in the room, SHE could have done them herself!!!! It really should be a requirement that if you will be caring for someone after major surgery that you take a CPR course, just in case. I extend my condolences to the West family.

flame

those pictures of ordinary people looking like celebs were so doctored, you would have to be blind not to be able to see that. slow news day tmz?

SouthernGirl

I agree it waws very fustrating listening to the 911 call. But unfortunately I don't think CPR would have helped. They said she had black stuff in her mouth which mean she had already asperated most doctors/nurses call it "coffee grounds". I feel sorry for the lady who was talking to the operator because she was trying to see about the other person and take care of Dr. West. My prayers go out to the family. May Dr. West rest in peace.

And may GOD have MERCY on the FOOL name Jeremy!!!

CODI MAXWELL EAST

I WONDER WHAT " ALL OF YOU " AND I MEAN " EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ! " I WONDER WHAT WOULD YOU REACTION TO YOURSELF BE ? IF YOU WERE TO WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND HAVE SOME SORT OF VERY PAINFUL DISFIGUREMENT ON " YOUR FACE ! " . . . KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH AND IN THE PUBLIC IN JUST A FEW HOURS TIME . I JUST WONDER WHAT AND HOW YOU WOULD " FEEL " ABOUT YOURSELVES . I TOO WONDER WHAT IT WOULD THEN BE LIKE TO HAVE " THAT " PUBLIC ( NOT TOSS ) BUT
AIM HARD AND "THROW ! " VICIOUS AND EVIL DOWNGRADING REMARKS AT AND TO YOU , ALL THE WAY TO WORK , ALL THROUGH YOUR LUNCH BREAK , ALL THROUGHOUT THE REST OF YOUR DAY , ALL THE WAY HOME FROM WORK , THROUGHOUT THE REST OF YOUR NIGHT ! AND THEN HAVE IT ALL TO CONTINUE THE NEXT DAY. . . . ADD APOGEE ! " COMMENTS ABOUT HOW DISFIGURED , HOW HORRIBLE , AND HOW AWFUL AND HOW UGLY YOU ARE ! POINTING AND " LAUGHING " AT YOU THE ENTIRE TIME !

I JUST WONDER ! HOW MANY OF YOU COULD " ACTUALLY " TAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT . . . FOR MORE THAN. . . " OH I DON ' T KNOW ? LET ' S SAY " . . FIVE (5) WHOLE MINUTES !
WITHOUT " KILLING YOURSELVES AND POSSIBLY A COUPLE OF THOSE AROUND YOU ! ? ! "

YOUR CRUELTY IS " WAY " BEYOND WHAT I CAN COMPREHEND . REALLY , REALLY , UNBELIEVABLE !

THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO GIVE MY PERSONAL OPINION(S) , AND / OR COMMENTS .

Thanking You ,
Codi Maxwell East . ( Hollywood , Calif . )

Betty

Shame on TMZ and shame on anybody that comes on here to reply to this garbage.

eric

Michael Jackson ,Bush what is the difference ..the both are leaving under a different mask...the both make us have nigthmare but at leat one is a great or was a really good singer the second one do not know how to sing but make sing his military force.....

babyhugs

My heart and prayers go out to the family... Loosing a loved one is never easy, especially when it is a mother, no matter what the situation is...!