The Face of Jacko -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!
Michael Jackson's bandaged face -- see photos
The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems The Plastics -- click to launchhe may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Donda West -- The 911 Call

TMZ has obtained the just over eight minute 911 phone call made the day Donda West died. At one point, one woman is clearly overwhelmed and begins hyperventilating as the 911 dispatcher attempts to give instructions on how to perform CPR.

Warning
: the content is graphic.
911 Call - click to hear
West died last month after undergoing several cosmetic surgery procedures by Dr. Jan Adams. The coroner has performed an autopsy, results are still pending.

Bill Clinton's Secret Service: Screw You!

Bill Clinton: Click to watchAn autograph hound outside of Nobu in NYC just happened to have a copy of former President Clinton's book, and repeatedly begged the dapper ex prez to sign it as he left the fish house.

Watch the footage -- Bill finally tells one of his Secret Service dudes to grab the book -- the autograph hound says, "Is he gonna sign it?" The edgy Secret Service dude says, "No."

Listen to the ink seeker's reaction. Priceless. We're told Clinton did sign the book.

Ryan Seacrest: Primps His Ride

Metrosexual poster boy Ryan Seacrest nearly chipped a nail while fixing a flat tire on Saturday. From flatiron to tire iron!
Ryan Secrest
After a treacherous day of holiday shopping at The Grove mall in L.A., Ryan noticed the flat and wasted no time getting his manicured hands dirty. He's better than Jiffy Lube!

Appears as if Ryan has no problem checking under the hood.

Crappy Cars - click to launch

COMMENTS

christine

these people took too long with cpr...and these are people that are nurses in the operating room?????
and this guy was very annoying...hopefully he dispatched a car or ambulance already.
this was horrific

TGSean

"Why is it okay to print things like this?"
"It's not right. We don't need to know all of this, and chances are they don't want us to, so why are you putting it out there."
"You didn't post my last comment, sent days ago saying pretty much the same just to another story. So much for freedom of speech."

So much for freedom of speech indeed.

1972

Wow I would not want those woman at my side at a time that I need CPR or ANY medical attention at all!!! I can NOT belive how long it took for them to stay quiet long enough to do CPR on that woman!!! It makes me wonder if the whole wasted time on tring to explaining things would have kept her alive.

Juniper29

I have never been a fan of Kanye West however I don't delight in anyone's pain. As a nurse, it was absolutely heartbreaking for me to hear this 911 call. It went wrong on so many levels. I can't imagine what Kanye must have felt like when he heard this. I don't know TMZ's motive for posting this 911 call. I truly hope it has nothing to do with the first thing that comes to mind, which is so awful I can't post it.

TGSean

"Shame on TMZ and shame on anybody that comes on here to reply to this garbage."

I see what you did there.

jewliee

this woman on the other end of the phone was a dumb ass! she didn't help AT ALL and might have even contributed to the womans death. If I was West i'd write this bitch off.

shir

"George Bush does not like black people"... Kanye West.

rocka

no offense but those woman were stupid, i mean wtf r they stupid they arent listinng not answering the questions they are retartd , i mean wtf maybe the situation would of turned out different if these woman were compentant enought to understand simple instuctions ..its a sad horrible thing but happened but should should not of been in the care of these stupid bitches that are just idk words dont even describe the stupidity of these people

shir

HOLY F***!! What a GD C*** on the phone. It wasn't Dr. Jan Adams fault that she died. It was this stupid F'N, retarded B*** on the phones fault!! You stupid moron!! why the F*** didn't she shut the F*** Up and listen??!!?? This society is really becomming dumber and dumber!!

Chanda

That was so disrespectful to post the 911 call. Celebrities see & hear this crap on the internet too. To have to re-live hearing what is happening at the moment of your mother's death on tape just because TMZ wanted to make money is just unforgivable. I'm surprised AOL allowed this to pass through their service. Celebrity gossip is fair game--this comes along with the job. But this 911 call is quite possibly the meanest, most cruel thing I've ever heard. I just pray that Kanye does not hear this. TMZ, you're mean.

sjw

Someone should really tell him eating band-aids is NOT cool.

gman

hi im kenye west i make millions but i pay for my mamma to get plastic surgery in a strip mall dumb ass

sjw

I wanted to jump through my computer and shut that lady up so she would freaking LISTEN!!!!! (Even though the 911 call was old) it was very frustrating to listen to it and not want to do something!!!!

Eve

God bless his family. My prayers go out to them. It is sad that the 911 call was released.........................Very sad, no privacy at all. Then for viewers to try and blame the lady on the phone. She did her best.......put yourself in her shoes...and the other lady doing cpr. They were not trained to perform cpr on a dead person(apparently she was already dead, no pulse.............cold skin.and blocked airway..............who in their right mind can do what they did without going insane. Only a skilled funeral director or ems or doctors or nurses can remain calm. They are human toooooooooo, put yourself in their shoes................then judge them.

Sorry for your lost Kanye........................ you are blessed.keep your head up

shay

My husband never had any heart trouble. One night last year I thought he had fallen asleep on the couch because he was snoring. When I turned to look I could tell something was horribly wrong. I tried to bring him around and when I couldn't grabbed the phone and called 911. I get trained in CPR every year and manage a huge facility with lots of crisis and am calm in crisis. While I tried to be calm and do what the operator told me, until it happens out of the pure blue sky (we were playing video games after a fantastic Saturday together) to the person you love, you have no idea how you will respond. You can all criticize but if you haven't been there, you just don't know. I hope you never do. I can look back now and ask myself did I move fast enough? Did I do it exactly right or did terror grab me and I missed a breath or a chest pump in the midst of CPR? Would he still be alive today if I had started CPR immediately instead of calling 911? Pray. as I do, that it never happens to you.