Casey's Mom:

I'm Going to Be a Grandma!

12/18/2007 10:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Aldridge and Jamie Lynn SpearsTMZ spoke exclusively with Joyce Aldridge, mother of Casey, who confirmed that Jamie Lynn Spears is indeed pregnant with her grandchild.

Joyce said, "We are aware of the recent interview regarding her and being pregnant, and we are in agreement with everything that was said by Jamie Lynn about the situation ... everything is fine."

When asked if Casey had anything to say about his girlfriend being preggo, she said, "At this point, Casey doesn't wish to speak out, but it would be wonderful when the time comes." When asked about their ages and any negative aspects, she said, "Casey will address all of this when it is time."

TMZ also spoke with Casey's grandfather, James, who did not know about the pregnancy, but confirmed his grandson is dating Britney's sister, and that his son Mark, Casey's dad, works at a paper mill in Cleveland, TN.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jessica

WOW!!!! You know u people are so quick to judge! But I bet if this were one of your family members you would stand behind her! I think that it is really sad that just because someone is famous you feel the need to bash them because you are so jealous you cant see straight! None of you know anything about Jamey including myself so who are we to judge her people make bad decisions but children are a blessing and dont be mad at her cause she has money and her baby will be taken care of! thats all you people have time to do???? You sit and bad mouth people because your UNHAPPY! Well Jamey I had my first kid at 15 and no one judged me I am sorry that so many people are judging you just keep your head up high and dont let anyone tell you anything negitive because life is what you make and your happiness doesnt rely on any of these unhappy losers whom have nothing better to do but be mean to you! You know someone in thier fam has made a mistake! keep ur head up! and good luck also GOD BLESS YOU AND FOR ALL THE RUDE PEOPLE IMA PRAY FOR U

Sophie Craig

Whore alert! What is wrong with you Americans. Abstience in school is the only way............my ass!!!! Why don't you learn to use a condom you ignorant idiots!

nicky

im not gonna blame all this on her parents here because jamie lynn is a big girl and should have known better.But i know alot of people who get pregnant at these ages and it turns out great...So i just hope and pray she goes down her sisters path.If you can bring a baby into this world then u better not neglect your responsibility of that child. she's just so young it's really sad...but im sure she'll be fine....

donnap

Okay, I got married when I was 16, and my husband was 18 but I didn't have my first child until we were married for 5
years and 17 years later we are still together. But it's a whole different world in CA. NO One can stay together

Pete

What happened to not being 18 and a consenting adult? Not considered rape because she's a celebrity and under age?

LayD

I still jaime lynn hay mistakes happen i still think the child cudda waited a few more years but hay at least she aint throwin it in a dumpster like some other dumbasses i hear about on the american news. love u lynn!!!!!

LayD

so what if she is pregnant!!!

K3VIN

first my peoples

Sammy

Oh. My. God.

Wicked

What else do you expect the family to say? Hillbillies...LOL.

amanda

Wait, what age difference? how old is this dude?

Wicked

See what happens when you fools go to church? Sinners.

Stan

Amanda...the dude is 19! Isn't that gross not to mention ILLEGAL! I Blame their dumbass mother

the DQ

Slut, just like her older sister. Haven't these two ever heard of BIRTH CONTROL????

Giggles

Oh. My. God. When did some people think this sort of behavior is "OK" and "fine?" IT ISN'T. The trailer trash apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments