Colin Farrell -- I Am Legend

12/18/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Colin Farrell arrived in New York, and discovered, in a Will-Smithian kind of way, that there are no other people in the city -- at least the kind that attract the attention of cameramen!

Though he sped unmolested through the arrivals at JFK, Colin was met by a slew of snappers, prompting him to ask, "Must be nobody in f***in' New York, is it?"

Well, there is this one guy, likes to ride bikes, unmarried to some actress ...

pontia

F***K OFF BRANGELINA'S YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE BRAD IS OLD AND UGLY, AND ANGIE IS OLD AND UGLY TOO AND SHACKING UP WITH BRAD .

pontia

AND HAVING KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK , AND MEDIA W****E , THAT THEY DO ANY THING TO BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT.

bebaresh

to: by a former fan

that's shows how much misinformed and clueless you are muireann mcdonnell is 23 years old not 21 .

Karlie

She's only 21. and a 31 year old man with a child shouldn't be shacking up with a girl hardly out of her teens!

Shauna

45. Colin does not look hot anymore. It has nothing to do with age. It has everything to do with karma face and he (and John Marc Knight) knows exactly what I'm talking about. Colin used to be beautful, even a few years ago his face was gorgeous. Look at a close-up of it now and it is some sickly shade of gray. As for the rest of the crap floating around here..Colin doesn't make $12 million a picture any longer. If he is such a great father, why is he living on another continent away from his son most of the time??? Why is he shacking up in an apartment with Muireann McDonnell in Ireland instead of living near his son? Shouldn't he want to live closer to his 4 year old child than worrying about living with his 21 year old girlfriend? As for Colin not being bothered by the paps in Ireland, I'm less shocked by that than I am that your restaurants allow horses (Ms. McDonnell). I guess Ireland really is different from America because we don't allow barnyard animals to dine in restaurants here.

Posted at 1:13AM on Dec 25th 2007 by a former fan

AMEN!!!!

pontia

COLIN THE HOTTEST MOVIE STAR EVER. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUSE THAT YOUR IDOLE IS UGLY AND OLD MAN,

COLIN IS 31 AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IS 23 , NOT A BIG DIFFERENCE BECAUSE COLIN IS A HOT YOUNG MOVIE STAR WHICH I THINK SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM, HE DESERVE A PRETTIER GIRL.

AS FOR BRAD 44 AND ANGIE 32 THE DIFFERENCE IS 12 YEARS DIFFERNCE IN THE AGE, SO GO TELL THAT TO BRAD.

YOU ARE A JEALOUSE HATER , EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

TheLostGirl

Still hot!

Merry Christmas

Colin Farrell --- I am a smelly turd face

Sharona

Yeah...he's a real class act, right? NOT! Get over yourself..........

Sweet

Hottest dude on TMZ today.

Sugar Plum

What in the hell does a person get out of chasing a human being just like you and I around with camera's. I believe it's an
invasion of privacy. Yes Collin is Hot but come on. ya'll didn't even get a good shot of him.

Hollywood Azz

Total dirt bag

Crystal

They're not married. I doubt Brad ever even proposed to her. She's his whor*. I love how she acts like she doesn't want to marry him. Yeah right!

Desiree

Colin, if you don't like the attention that comes with all that fame and glory and money, stop making movies and move to Nebraska. But if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't have bothered you, you aren't hot anymore. Aside from the fact that you are kind of slobby, the cigs and cussing are a major turn-off. Hope you clean up your act around children, but I am betting you are too arrogant and classless to give a rat's a$$.

jb