Commish in Brit Case -- TMZ Good Enough for Me

12/18/2007 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources say Commissioner Scott Gordon didn't bother looking at TMZ's video showing Britney partying on the same day she said she was too sick to sit for her depo. We're told the Commish said if TMZ reported it then he would accept it as true. Aw, shucks!

We've also learned Brit's new deposition date is set for the first week in January. A hearing was scheduled for January 23, But K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, argued that he needed time to review the depo and check out what Brit says under oath. So the Commish pushed the next hearing back to February 19.

Will Brit show up for the next depo? Will she feign illness? Will she miraculously cure herself?

Stay tuned.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

wendy

Well said, JurisD, 8:30 pm. I read TMZ's amazing piece of self'-flattery at work earlier and had a hard time to keep smoke from puffing out my ears. The family court didn't need to hear anything from or about TMZ to make its decisions of the day. As you said, they were all routine and to be expected. TMZ -- watch out for big head syndrome.

People seem so skeptical about anxiety attacks as well as not seeming to understand the nature of anxiety at all. I've had anxiety or panic attacks since age 16 and guess what, I am one of about 2 and 1/2 million Americans who do. I have learned to live, work, and enjoy life through them and despite them, but that took me over 20 years. Be a little understanding, commenters. Look into anxiety a bit before you are so judgmental. Here's a cool place to start -- http://www.anxietypanic.com/

LUANNE

pray forr her to seek help,

sidi

Wow. American justice at its finest. Unbelieveable. I thought the judge was out to lunch when he said he was cutting Britney's visitation with her children because SHE HAS TO DO WHAT I TELL HER TO DO was unreal enough. Taking a tawdry, nasty paparrazzi site's word for something without checking it out and using it as legal evidence??? Someone should call an inquiry into the suitability of this commissioner to continue with this case. Unbelieveable.

bmac

I think I smell a rat. Am I to believe that k-fed never leaves his home. Why isn't the photogs up his butt. Is Harvey Levin doing a favor to his old buddy Kaplan?

Cap'n Krunch

Don't you people recognize sarcasm when you hear it?

Julie G.

Better off to have her hearing postpone to Feb. 19 since, Britney might need to deal with the going on with her baby sister, Jamie's being preggo! Good night to you all!

Standards are badly needed.

Kelli - I was a witness when Fly stole 'me's handle when the original 'me' called Fly on something else the sick bug did to me out of the blue. Spurs and FIBiker might get the wrong 'me'. Sic them onto Fly instead. Fly's been posting as Uh Oh now since I called the sick puppy on something else very weird that he/she did.

John Boy

I ALWAYS KNEW SHE HAD NO TALENT. BUT HER STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME. BRITNEY IS A TOTAL HAS BEEN LOSER!

John Boy