Remy Ma's Statement

12/18/2007 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The fraudulent video hoax that has surfaced of an alleged female lover of Remy Ma is completely false and reps for Remy Ma emphatically deny these claims. The staged video and storyline, as well as the voice on the phone posing as Remy are all fictitious and have made it very obvious that this is a deliberate attempt to undermine Remy's name and character. Remy Ma has not nor has she ever been involved in a same sex relationship with the accuser or any other woman however Remy is respectful of those who choose the alternative lifestyle. Again, this video and claim are both 100% untrue and we hope that the involved accusers are aware of the civil liberties violated in the taping of this video."

The idea of "choosing" one's orientation -- is nearly as ridiculous as Remy's choices in wigs.

COMMENTS

susan

Does anyone care that much about Remy Ma?

And did my pre-K age daughter write that statement?

tae

WHO CARES REALLY!?

WWW.ASKPATLIVE.COM

who gives a damn????????????

Shawn McQUaid

I dont know about this one I seen the video, seemed a lil fishy to me

SG, NE

Who cares?? You would think by 2007 (almost 2008) that we could all appreciate people for their talent and individuality and then just let it go! Why do so many people long to dig up dirt about people, whether its true or false. Its rediculous...who cares?

JayStud

On behalf of the lesbian community, we would like to thank Remy Ma for not being a lesbian. Remy Ma is a one hit wonder waiting to happen while causing termoil though out the industry.

marcopolo

who really gives a damn. no one!!. well i wouldn't be surprised if remy put this story out herself just to get her name back on the net. but, if she didn't put this out herself, the person who did better watch out 'cause we all know that remy ma shoot first and ask questions later!!!!!!!!!!

MiRKED

lol , if she likes the carpet she should just admit it! i love licking low to!

ww.sp1200.net

wendy

Thous protest too much. Honey get your groove on. Male or female it's cool.

Hiphops Personal Assistant

Yeah Whatevveerrr!!!!! shes a carpet muncher and shes in denial.. you clearly hear her voice... and yes i have met Rem in several occasions and i know thats hoe voice... thats HERR!!!

karenlim

TO TMZ. - Of course being homosexual and living that lifestyle is a CHOICE made by individuals! Somewhere along the way in their life self love and respect were destroyed for them. Come on TMZ, if they want to say that they are homosexual because they were born that way, then it must be considered a "Birth Defect"! Without even bringing GOD,The Holy Bible or any religious aspect to the picture, just plain old COMMON SENSE will dictate that it is a choice homosexuals make because of their up-bringing. Homosexuals are the most obnoxious, immoral, rude and "up in your face" people around. It is just another situation where us PARENTS have failed our children and the time is NOW for us PARENTS to be held accountable for the disfunctional off-srping we raise and let out into society. Why is it that so many if not ALL homosexuals have to see SHRINKS all their lives and be on anti-depressants etc. etc. etc. One only needs to surf the net and see that there are countless of blogs which are "out there" run by homosexuals, promoting homosexuality and preaching to our children that their "choice" of lifestyle is normal and they are all about LOVE & PEACE! Being "Politically Correct" is ruining this World and it amazes me how we can all FALL for all the up-roar and FEAR about Global Warming yet we have no FEAR at all of the MORAL DECAY of the human race! SEX, MONEY & POWER is what is DESTROYING the World. GOD is so disappointed in us and SATAN is basking in all the glory!!! WOW and to think that I am not even a religious person, in fact, on every official form I have ever had to fill out under the heading "RELIIGIOUS DENOMINATION" - I put "NONE"! Of course though, I do believe in GOD (the one and only- JAHOVAH GOD) and each and every day I declare my belief and love for GOD every time I see the AMZAING sights created and existing in this World, but also I believe in SATAN too, and every day I declare my abhorence for SATAN every time I see the wickedness and gross immorality in my fellow man!

P.S. If Grandma & Grandpa SPEARS truly believe they are NOT responsible for the actions and bad choices of their two daughters then they are just kidding themselves and I say SHAME ON THEM!!!

starvin marvin

Whatever, bitch ain't foolin nobody. She looks like she should have been cast in that movie Set It Off lol

KANDIE

I COULD REALLY CARE LESS ABOUT REMY,SHE'S WACK ANYWAY.SEEING HER AT ALMOST ALL THE AWARDS SHOW DOING NOTHING,BUT TAKING UP SPACE.IF SHE LICK V-JAY JAY THEN SHE NEEDS TO ADMIT IT.WHAT THE HELL IS SHE HIDING IT FOR ANYWAY(BE A WOMEN ABOUT YOURS)

Dwana

OMG News flash: No one gives a damn about a washed up wanna be rapper! Remy, I'm sorry but you're so played it's not even funny. Even with your repeated attempts to lure attention by wearing scratch 'n sniff stickers, weave, and heals............it's NOT happening. You WISH this was a great story.

LayDJ

and because we know this, will it reduce Global Warming or World Hunger? Will the gas prices go down know that we know who the hell is in Remy Ma's bed? I mean come on now.....