Britney: "My Sister's Not Pregnant" Huh?!?

12/19/2007 10:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is in some serious denial!

TMZ was with the popwreck tonight while she did some late night shopping at the Lisa Kline store on Robertson Blvd. As she left the store, she told the waiting throng of paparazzi and fans, "My sister's not pregnant!" Ding dang, wha?!

We overheard Brit Brit make the confusing statement as she left the private shopping session at the boutique around 9:00 PM last night.

Next time she hits up a gas station, someone might want to hand her this week's OK! mag. That's your sister on the cover, Brit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Yucks!

Howard K. Stern is the baby's daddy!

Safiya

MAYBE ALL YOU HATERS HAVEN'T REALISED THAT EVERY YEAR TEENAGE GIRLS HAVE SEX! HALF OF THEM AND THAT WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. THE SPEARS FAMILY IS NOT TRASH...ITS YOU!

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

Abortion??? Why should the baby have to pay for J.L. not keeping her legs shut??? Thats whats wrong with society today, you get knocked up.....Oh well my bad, we we'll just kill the baby... IGNORANT!!!!!!!!! She is in the spotlight and that would be teaching abortion 101 to all young fans that follow her. It wouldnt be kept secret not in hollywood. everone would know about it.

Seeforyrself

Jessica, you prego'ed the eggo!

Remember abstinence works!

All the money from "Zoey 101" now goes to yr kid...fool and their money are soon parted.

BizzyLadyT

Will Jesus please take the wheel of this ignorant family that does'nt have a clue or a grasp on realitiy...........SMH.......... poor kids, they will all need mental health before they reach the tender age of 5................and this is just a fraction of our future generation

Kim

The comments posted villifying the Spears family are completely out of line. Yes, the family is far from perfect, but aren't we all? We are all human with imperfections, some more than others, some less. I agree that more guidance could have been provided for these girls, but who is to say if it would have changed things. Children are going to make their own decisions, and some are more strong willed than others. Would I have done things differently than Lynn Spears? Absolutely. But have I walked a day in her shoes? Definitely not. None of this is for us to judge. Give the family a break, or have your family try living under the magnifying glass that they live under daily...I'll bet your tunes would change.

LJ

I believe it (what Britney said)! This is one big publisity stunt from the genius that is Lynn Spears! It's all one big LIE!

kaylie

i know shes your older sister but how domb can your family get your mom was stupid to have you girls now you r stupid for getting pregnat at the age of 16 plus my kids watched your show good role model they wont be watching that anymore good going STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

okay, this is ridiculous. she used to be such a good role model for young girls. but now this??!?!?! I just hope shes a better mom than her sister is. but hey, at least shes not drinking or doing drugs.....yet...

Jessica

awww she's must be high......how sweet:)

Becca

she's so insane.

RealMama

This is the most pathetic family I've ever seen in the limelight. Lynn should be ashamed of herself for the daughters she's "raised." She's nothing more than a pimp.

Aaron

The entire family is trash. Congrats Mom, you have raised an unbelievable pair of daughters.

FlyontheWallTZZM@aol.com

Gossip sites

Whom do you believe LMAO

COMMENT TO ME

HAVE A GREAT MORNING>

HARV IS NOT IN BED YET

craphound

How nice maybe they are both pregger's , more trailer trash on the way LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments