Britney: "My Sister's Not Pregnant" Huh?!?

12/19/2007 10:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is in some serious denial!

TMZ was with the popwreck tonight while she did some late night shopping at the Lisa Kline store on Robertson Blvd. As she left the store, she told the waiting throng of paparazzi and fans, "My sister's not pregnant!" Ding dang, wha?!

We overheard Brit Brit make the confusing statement as she left the private shopping session at the boutique around 9:00 PM last night.

Next time she hits up a gas station, someone might want to hand her this week's OK! mag. That's your sister on the cover, Brit.

angelheart

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love This Like You Wouldn't Believe!! Nobody could write this stuff better. And Merry Christmas to everyone at TMZ You know you all are crazy happy about this !!! Better than a bonus check in your stockings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just me

In a previous story TMZ reported that Britney is "frantic" over the news about her sister and in this story TMZ reports Britney as saying "my sister's not pregnant." What's wrong with that picture?

If Britney was "frantic" then her sister must be pregnant, but if her sister is "not pregnant" then she must not be frantic. Seems the reporters here are groping for direction with a story again in typical TMZ style.

savior

LET'S REJOICE AND BE HAPPY!!!! BABY LYNN, IS HAVING A BABY.....I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK ON EVERYONE'S RUDE COMMENTS....IF, YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR OUR PRINCESS, KEEP YOUR STUPID RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.....GOD BLESS LYNN, AND HER NEW BUNDLE OF JOY....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRITNEY!!!!
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

BadBandita

I'm stunned! AHHHHHHHHHHHH, gotcha! So Lil Sis Spears is knocked....dang y'all, what did everyone expect? Would someone PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ tell Lynne Spears that "immaculate conception" only applies to Mary and Joseph? Guess K-Fed will probably end up taking care of this one too. Hey, can Cheetos make ya pregnant? These Spears chicks are gettin' knocked more than their bedroom doors apparently! Someone should shoot them in their ample asses with a dart loaded with birth control.

Fred

News Flash: Kaplan called TMZ asking for Casey's phone number.....

phineas

Gawd. How very sad for this very young girl and how very sad for the child. Children -- most people -- do not fully realize that a baby is cute and cuddly like a kitty or a puppy--but, they become human beings! Children and then teenagers. Britney's mom must've been a baby herself when she had her daughters, cuz (like millions of moms) had no idea how to raise a child with values.

I think it is very, very sad that this child who had all sorts of benefits, is destroying at least two more lives -- hers and her child's. So sad.

Party 'till you die!

WOW, stupid/denial.

tammy

Britney probabaly does not know - she's in another word!

Just me

Its good to see how many "PERFECT" people are out there. All of you "never - mistaking, all knowing, judgmental”!!!!
Judging others won't fix your own SAD lives.

Just me

Judging others won't fix your own SAD lives.

me

like sisters like hoes

Bird

Now I'm beginning to understand why Brittany sucks as a mother. It's pretty clear her own mother's parenting skills are questionable. Did she not know her teenaged daughter was in a relationship? I don't care if she knew she was having sex. If a teenager is in a relationship with a boy its time to start discussing birth control. Lil Miss Spears will undoubtedly be a single mom.

BadBandita

Hey "Just Me" we're not PERFECT, we're just SMART. There's a difference. I'm guessing you're throwing down some jack on pampers every week, you're 16, and just PISSED OFF. Too bad. You don't have to be PERFECT to know how babies are made. JL was "shocked".....LMAO! I guess when she rubbed Barbie and Ken together and nothing happened she thought it was okay for her to do the same thing! DUH! Smarten up and keep your fingers crossed and your legs crossed tighter!

Nicole Holiwell

Oh, man
Leave the girl ALONE!
OK
Lets think
You have 2 babies get divorced become friends with drunk party crashers and then the police takes your children away
Then you have the stregth to get back on stage and make a solo disc
BUT
The people hate you even more
It is a miracle that you even stayed ALIVE!
Appart the other things you might have done
She is a legend I must say
In every way
The people didn't forget her while her being in this situation
We should only help her get on the right road
You can never hate a person, you can only be jelous

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

ALL YA'LL WANT FROM BRITNEY IS MORE,MORE,MORE...STOP IT DAM'IT...