Will Tisdale Survive Jennifer Grey Syndrome?

12/20/2007 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A nose job may have fixed her deviated septum, but it has rendered Ashley Tisdale (even more) unrecognizable. Who's that girl? Mira Sorvino?! Sarah Michelle Gellar?!
Ashley Tisdale
Known mostly as the chick from "High School Musical" who isn't dating Zac Efron, Ash showed off her new beak on Wednesday, after canceling concerts last weekend due to her surgery. Tisdale may have recovered from rhinoplasty, but will her career?! Ashlee Simpson's never did!

In the early '90s, "Dirty Dancing" star Jennifer Grey's face-altering nose job went so well -- she barely worked again!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Juaquin

The nose job on Ashley Tisdale looks fine but has anyone notices the new chompers on Miley Cirus. OMG how can she sing with those new dental veneers???

Melissa

I dont really like the way she looks with her new nose. she looks like she's 14 now.

AdAItaly

If you want to know all that media don't say about Zac Efron, watch this video on YouTube:
"The evident proof that Zac Efron..."

lana

her old face was better

LIFE IS LIFE

FIRST HO HO HO

LIFE IS LIFE

S2ND HO HO HO

Tina

She should have left well enough alone. I agree with the Jennifer Grey Syndrome. Sometimes you just have to work with what God gave you!

allentownboy

Could someone please tell me why she looks like Clay Aiken in drag in the main photo?!?!?!

KayKay

I don't see what the big deal is. I think her nose looks great and looks a lot like it did before. Quit trying to make a story out of nothing TMZ!!

JLR

TMZ ~ what happened to Howard's lawsuit against blondie, the reporter. Is it still in court, or has it been confidentially settled????

gwen

she doesn't look the same at all. She was unique and she always seemed to "pop" when she was on screen. She has unfortunately removed part of what made her look special. It will be interesting to see if she gets any jobs now as she looks like any average wannabe actress. My son who loves High School Musical and Zac and Cody looked at the above pic and asked me "who is that".........he didn't recognize her. I think that when she does the shows people will think that her character has been replaced.

Switch

I like the way she looked before. i like her old nose better

Tracee

She doesn't look so different. Jennifer Grey on the other hand....I used to watch Dirty Dancing ad nauseum when I was a kid...thinking how beautiful and unique-looking the star was...and it really broke me heart when she made herself look ordinary. That face she gave Johnny when he told her she "can't do it, she cannot do it" she could never ever ever ever ever give anyone with the plain looking face she paid for. I'm actually mad at her now that I'm older....

TD

Maybe if you showed two pictures that are a little more similar (i.e. same hair color, smiling, etc.) it may not look so striking. Career-ending? What, slow day at TMZ? Why don't you try a few more Britney stories...

Rude

I liked her face better before the surgery. She was more "sculpted".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments