Britney: "What You See Is What You Get!"

12/21/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With that massive breakout on Brit's chin -- perhaps fast food isn't her best option for vittles. I gotta gits me some Proactiv y'all!

The popwreck stopped at a Carl's Jr. last night and was all snarky attitude with her paparazzi BFFs, when they started discussing Jamie Lynn. When the conversation switched -- so did Britney's personality! Girlfriend changes with every toss of that stringy-assed weave!

Mary Jane

Hideous she wears the sunglasses to hide her glassy druggie eyes.

beefcake

To all of experts out there who are saying she is on meth

Kelli

It does look like she's on meth. The way k-feds lawyers keep up with TMZ this will surely come out if its true. How does she keep passing drug test? Does anyone know how long meth stays in your system? I hope she will be with her family for the Holidays.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

To tall the experts

Is ali the dealer

PROVE IT

Thanks for the comments

liz, fla

Jr - I know she is not normally crude - just very annoying and self opinionated - I guess you're right - I choose to ignore the fowl mouthed pig!! Thank you!

Bet he smells

Gee....how hard is it to figure out that Crack addicts have horrible skin...........

That and she is due for her monthly SHOWER

GME

Meth Mouth...

just wondering

...ur welcome FLY SWATTER....just doing my Fly Patrol !! hahahaha...again..sorry off topic.

Kelli

I just responded to you, DKPU is here. :(

memfrica

UH OH Jamie Lynn is getting more posts than Britney. Watch out for another meltdown, freakout, headshavin, spectacle from Brit. Gotta be number one on TMZ ya no

Just Die Already

Maybe someone will try to sell her zit juice on eBay, y'all.
P A T H E T I C !!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Oh Unfitney...

The reason why she looks so puffy & bloated & has acne is because she keeps shoveling down that crap fast food late every night. If she wants to have the same body she had when she was a lot younger, she'll have to stop cramming those hamburgers, tacos, burritos, enchaladas, big macs, lattes, fries & greasy fried chicken into her gullet; if she goes on a regular diet, she might look 1/2 decent. however, if she keeps going the way she's going, she'll look like Momma Cass with zits very soon...

Sillyme

Give her a bowl of beans, greens, oatnut bread and a V-8 and watch her wake up.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

"what you see is what you get" - Uh, twitney, what I see makes me want to puke...

Sillyme

Wash your hands and face and quit eating sweets and fats.