Shauna Sand -- Style by WTF

12/24/2007 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did you ever wonder who's buying the clothes at Wet Seal and Forever 21? Playmate Shauna Sand and her pals, that's who! Stilettos courtesy of Fredrick's of Hollywood -- the 1996 catalog!

The mother of three and her two classy bosom-baring buddies were spotted at the Green Door in Hollywood, giving the world a glimpse of what Paris, Nicole and Britney have to look forward to in fifteen years ... or less.

Carlito

Those over-inflated silicone bags are so out of proportion to her body that her head now looks tiny on her body. Oh well, it’s not like it’s supporting a brain anyway.

He's just another Idiot

These are three nasty looking old hags, aren't they? Don't they have mirrors at home?

JB

I would hit it....just send out some recon if I don't make it off the mountains!

Me myself and I

Yeah, I think they all need to get rid of the humongouse boobs ! NASTY !!!!
They all have ugly faces.
Aint anyone REAL around there ??
I'm sure their hair is fake, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, fake bodies (lypos, etc)
BE A NATURAL WOMEN !!

MH

Those ankle tattoos just add to the class and dignity these women project don't they.

Regards

janet

Make it stop please stop the horror or whore's !!!!!

Seriously

FREAK!

Katerina

It would be impossible to look cheaper and dumber than these three pieces of human trash.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Now I see why Lorenzo kicked her ass to the sidewalk. What's with the HOOKER shoes? Is she not getting any alimony & needs to slut it up to make a living? Geez, what a dumbass...

JRH

If Santa is looking for his Ho Ho Ho's, looks like he can find 'em at the Green Door.

Merry Christmas

I really hate ripping on people, (on Christmas Eve, no less) however, COME ON! Don't they sell mirrors in Hollywood? The one on the right could feed Ethiopia with those milk jugs.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

YUCK! Someone needs to tell the "tit out" skank that boobs are not supposed to bounce you back up on your feet if you fall down face first. That "thing" on the right, and Shauna Sand herself, look like those Beverly Hills freaks that had too much plastic surgery in the John Carpenter's "Escape From Los Angeles"; they don't have faces anymore, they look like they're wearing masks. Too much plastic surgery on their faces (with the exception of the one on the left, who looks semi-normal), too much botox, too much chest enhancement. And what's with those shoes? Was the Wet Seal having a "streetwalker special" sale? All I can say is, women like those had better be sexual dynamos for her men; not much makes up having to look at faces like those...

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Holy Hell! Are those guys in drag? Please tell me those are guys in drag.

yuck

The one on the right has some nasty looking brown/purple lesions on her hand and arm. I hope she gets tested real soon.

AJ

I'm not sure why she's being reported on all the time... what has she done beside Playboy? Oh, and marrying a celeb?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments