Stone Cold Tired Hot Mess

12/24/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A clearly exhaustipated Sharon Stone was spotted outside of Taste restaurant in West Hollywood with 7-year-old son Roan -- with Mommy and Me haircuts! Awww!

After what appears to be an unfortunate encounter with peroxide and scissors, Sharon donned one of the hideous furry coats she likes to wear, and a giant purse from the Tippi Hedren QVC collection. Remember Roan and watch for him on TMZ in 2023, when he'll be dating Jamie Lynn's baby.

Sharona

Ever wonder how that will effect a kid later on when he finds out his mom had one of the most viewed snatches in the world?

lou

It's Christmas, for pete's sake - what mother ISN'T exhausted!?!?!? Leave her alone.

tom lewis

Nice pic! How did she do that to her hair

I bet they got this photo from www.allaccessphotoagency.com

This company gives these celeb photos away for free to media and bloggers, full high-res downloads, they don’t even have account logins or sign ups. I think the web address is www.allaccessphotoagency.com

Hollywood Azz

Meadville, PA WOMAN!!!

wa wa waa

OMG! TOO FUNNY! MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS PIECE..VERY FUNNY..LMAO!

dee

Very classy, TMZ. I guess the mother is fair game, but taking pot shots at a seven year old? It's easy to see why celebrities are so desperate to protect their kids from the media. She was probably carrying the 7 year old so he wouldn't be trampled by the pap.

DAXFLAME!!

more Bobby Trendy writing... good job TMZ!!

Lady

Do you have some photos on Richloving.com I found somebody like you,But I can not sure.Is it you?

SuperStarSteve

For crying out loud anyone would look like that exhausted and beaten down hauling around a kid that size.
Put him down bitch and make him walk! You throw out your back and then have to hire TWO nannies!
Knowing who his father was you shouldn't be babying him so much......*ahem*

Deliman in the 206

You need to leave the kids out of this. That is pretty low on Christmas Eve to post that Mr. Levin. Oh wait you are a Jew so Christmas' doesn't count. my bad....

BOEING 787

Nice picture respect distance.

Marry Christmas! 12:02 PST

Mia

What a handsome boy, I'm her age, and often get that haggard appearance, so I still think she's basically prettier than 99 percent of women anywhere. Maybe if she didn't have some moron with a camera all up in her mommie space, she would look happier. This photog is lucky she didn't set down her kid and rip the camera right out of his weasley little paws. Merry Christmas Sharon and beautiful boy!

LongJohn69

I still have that basic instinct to allow her to cross her legs on my nose. "I love the smell of fish in the morning."

Joyce

Why does the kids belonging to stars always gets carried instead of walking? They are obviously big enough.

Glisten Garbor

Her blonde adopted kids are really cute..So are Rosie's..How can they figure that out when they are adopting?.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments