On Dasher and Cupid, Shandling and David!

12/25/2007 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Thirty Mile Zone, not a celebrity was stirring; just a couple of Jewish guys.

TMZ spotted Garry Shandling and Larry David out last night. That's it. Merry Christmas!

Poetical

Gary Shandling ws a funny dude back in the day. Now that was good T.V. Maybe it is just me. :)

AJ

I used to love watching Garry Shandling!

Does anyone remember,

"This is the theme to Garry's Show,
The theme to Garry's show.
Garry called me up and asked if I would right his theme song.
I'm almost halfway finished,
How do you like it so far,
How do you like the theme to Garry's Show.

This is the theme to Garry's Show,
The opening theme to Garry's show.
This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits.
We're almost to the part of where I start to whistle.
Then we'll watch "It's Garry Shandling's Show".

This was the theme to Garry Shandling's show."

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

bre

I cannot believe the HIDEOUS things being said today on 'Christmas' by what I imagine to be Christians about the Jews. All the people I have known that are Jewish are kind and caring people. They don't sit around and bash Christians so why are you ugly people doing that. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I guess the birth of your saviour who preached 'Do unto others as you would have done unto you" means squat on his birthday. Merry Christmas.

Phony Tony

Sandy

Larry love ya! Your show is awesome. I hope Vivica will be back next season. My fav was crazy eyes.. Love ya La

Perky

I thought these bozos with cameras were only paid to take pictures and videos, if you have nothing but moron questions to ask why not ask nothing at all. You get no answers and only look like a moron asking stupid ass questions.

mmmoi

If the jews have positions of power, it's cuz of thier own hard work and perseverance.

mango1

That was not Larry's wife. It doesn't even look like her.

Lin

Where is Larry's Prius?!

Bobby G

I'm thinking Shandling looks like he's had a bit of work. His eyes aren't so squinty as they used to be and the deep crease he had between the eye brows is gone. Big time botox. It really changes his appearance a lot. Does anyone else notice? Or, is this old news?

celebrity.web.net

one day i'm going to marry larry david, and then
i'm going to cheat on him with benecio del toro

aeo

Wow... while everyone is celebrating the birth of The Baby Jesus, and Anti-Semitism... you may want to try and remember Jesus was in fact... a Jew, No?

Jizy

i don't care for christians or jews.

phil

aj, yes i remember that show! I was only about 6 but i remember some episodes. Gary would "break the 4th wall" and tal kto the audience sometimes.

JAP#1

This is absolutely the funniest thing you've ever put on this site TMZ - congratulations for actually making me LOL!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments