Knocked-Up Alba Rocked-Up!

12/27/2007 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Yup, Jessica's rep confirmed it -- she's definitely engaged to Cash Warren. Congrats!

Jessica Alba announced that she and Cash Warren are expecting a little bundle, but she forgot to announce her engagement -- if, in fact, that whopper of an iceberg on her hand is an engagement ring!

That looks like a three or four carat stone for the two-time Razzie Award-nominated cranky actress, who is due in the late spring.

dee

She definately looks angry and never smiles. I guess she doesnt like all the publicity that goes along with the news of her pregnancy and now engagement. This is what happens when you become famous. Its like selling your soul to the devil. With fame comes the good and the bad. She has shown that her roles in films are mediocre. She is not Oscar material. Hopefully she has a good accountant who will invest her money wisely. I dont see her in anything that will earn her big money.

Fred Spoons

PREGNANT? But she's not MARRIED! I don't understand how THAT could happen ... ... ...

Cory

???

ugly bitch.

ElynnAnn

oooo... shiny! I bet that cost a small fortune - wonder if she's on a payment plan? ;)

Leigh Leigh

The look on her face at that moment doesn't mean that she is not happy!
Do you smile ALL the time??? Maybe she is trying to back up the car
with out running over one of the venomous photogs! From what I can
tell throught the years is that she is a kind and sweet girl. Although, she
may not wish to be prego at this time is anyones guess. Just wish her the
best with your prayers and be on with your life.

Abs

Congrats to them on the baby...but you know she is the one really paying for that ring...what a scam..get the girl..and make her pay..another K-fed in the works..LOL

nina marie

Are you people kidding me? You are complaining because she isnt smiling?! Good Lord! What next?! And about her ring...why shouldn't she have a big ring? You wouldn't complain if your wedding ring was "too big" So get over it and quit whining!! And another thing, how many women do you know that a pregnancy does agree with?! LOL Not a whole lot!,,,KIM...you are the bitch in my opinion! grow up!

Mommy2930

Did it ever occur to anyone that she might not be feeling too well. I know with my first pregnancy there was no specific time for me to feel ill. It seemed like I was sick mornings, afternoons and nights, from the 2nd month right up to the end. Give this girl a break!!! Why should she smile for the stalkerazzi? Those guys make their living invading other peoples lives. Get a real job!

George William Gockel

Jessica Alba is very very beautiful and sweet. I am happy for Jessica Alba and Cash Warren.

Mary

Who the hell cares whether she's bitchy, hot, knocked up or what? There are much more important things going on in the world right now than this silly, elementary bullpuckey, Anyone who thrives on this sort of thing I beg you now, get a life for crying out loud.

mia

I am AGREE with #8 zara saying.... and also jessica alba is my favorite. many years. i know some WOMEN who have pregancy and FEELIN NOT WELL. or may cause her upset for her GOOD REASON.... geez i dont like any one who call her BITCHES or else...... ..how tell me i was NOT GOOD MOOD when i was pregancy in past huh. probably like she do..... she is pretty inside her heart... and when she born baby and will be happy. and beauitful ... IF you got pregancy how you feelin sick ? not feel well ? angry or else...... .. please dont do that say not nice thing say of word about her. got it......... thx...

White Trash Ho Family

I think she's pretty UGLY actually.

whoa

Yikes!! Who is THAT?
By God woman, put some make up on.

sammi

I wonder what it cost her?

marcos durango

Hey Zara,

You telling us guys to lay off Jessica Alba makes you look nuts. Before she got nailed, ALL us guys wanted to lay ON her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments