Dane Cook: Factory Seconds

12/30/2007 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Dane Cook used MySpace to garner millions of techno-savvy fans across the country -- but unfortunately recruited a legion of Dane-haters in the process. TMZ ran into the love-him-or-hate-him funnyman outside the Laugh Factory last night -- where he was kidding around with the Dane devotees.

Dane cracked jokes and messed with photo-needy fans -- and at one point pulled a fake diva moment about an autograph seeker's pen, saying, "Where the f**k is the blue, man? Dane Cook signs with blue."

roughdaddy

i thought howie mandell was the worst comedian but this guy takes the cake!!! getting your tooth pull is more pleasant than watching his Hbo special....

steve

Second! just like Dane himself!

French Open Fan

dane cook is easily the worst "performer" currently on the circuit. I cannot even bring myself to call him a comedian as he is not funny. I think he was popular with the college crowd as young women and questioning boys wanted to get him in bed. Is there any other explanation for his fifteen minutes?

Keshiabobeshia

I hate dane cook, i dont think hes funny at all nor is he cute! He has no talent at all. Now if you want to see someone who is funny try watching Jeff Dunham.

Dawn Davenport

Absolutely, without a doubt, this ham-bone Dane Cook has got to be the UN-funniest comedian on the planet. I do not find his antics one bit amusing.

Delswife

I love Dane. I think he is a cutie!

ellen

Jeff Dunham is the worst comedian ever I think Dane Cook is much better he doesn't feel up puppets.Dane Cook actually talks about real things not talking to a frikin puppet

Poetical

Demanding a blue pen. Just a little strange. I saw his last HBO comedy show anf laughed my butt off. I think he is funny as h%^^.

SanityLost

OMFG Jeff Dunham is a freakin comic genius! !! Dane isn't anyway near as funny as he is! True True True

SanityLost

crap i hit enter. .............
anywho, Dane is still really funny but Jeff Dunham is hilarious! Jose Jalepeno on A Stick !! LOL

J

he sure puffed up! he needs a chemical peel for those acne scars

jollyex

Who the hell is Dane Cook?

Keshiabobeshia

To SanityLost,
Omg Peanut is my favorite character, him a Jose together make my stomach hurt from laughing so much Jeff- "Peanut you were supposed to take him to the spa" Peanut-"I took him to the spa" Jose-" He put me in a vegetable steamer" lmao ! And also walter!

To Ellen,
It takes more talent to be a ventriloquist than a regular comedian. And if you pay attention you my be able to catch on about him talking about real things.

Deep Background

Why does he want a blue pen? I don't get it.

heather

Wow, can you guys not take a joke? He was kidding about the pen, acting like a stuck up celebrity. Dane is an amazing comedian and he's from my hometown!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments