Brit Was a No Show at Her Depo

1/2/2008 9:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' deposition was scheduled today and she didn't show -- again!

If we're counting correctly, this is the fifth time her scheduled deposition in the custody case didn't happen. Last month, Britney claimed she was too ill to sit for her depo, yet TMZ caught her out partying that same night.

Sources say the fact that she didn't show for the depo was a factor in her lawyers' decision to file papers today asking to withdraw as counsel, but it was only one of many reasons. As one connected source put it, "Her whole life has become insane and it's impossible for anyone to get through to her."

tim

It's Bush's fault.

CrabbyZ

If the judge threw her ass in jail I bet they would get her depo.......

Tangie

imbyart---Jealous, huh. I guess anybody can do what they want in life. Nobody forces you to conform to some things in society. But that's what most people do, by CHOICE. I CHOOSE to act like a decent person. I'm not jealous that I can't do whatever I want. What a ridiculous statement on your behalf.

bl

To bad she can't be arrested for this, missing court appointments, can she?

annie

I hope they find the little bitch in contempt and throw her ass in jail. She is a pathetic person. She doesn't want her kids, she can't take care of herself! She isn't even trying to do her best. As for the paps. She does have a contract with X17. That's why nothing negative is written, they are the morons that paid for her lighter. She is screwing a pap, although she can't stand them, showing the idiot to her kids and court monitor? What a first rate dumbo. As for her family, I would so get her ass into help. You can do it. She will do something even stupider this year. That's a guarantee. I just hope she doesn't take anyone but herself out.
Her poor kids never had a chance. Her fiances are a mess, she doens't make as much as you think. She is in debt more than she has coming in. She overmedicates herself. She won't even let a housekeeper come to her house. She is a pig. She has respect for no one. She will pay for all of her problems, and if she is lucky and lives thru any of this the regret she MAY have one day would kill any normal person. My children are my life, I can't imagine what I would do if they were taken from me. She just goes to Starbucks and a gas station or shops. Priorties are so messed up. No talent. She needs help, but will never seek it on her own. So the story will only get worse. Things end badly or they would never end.............................

me

It is apparent that she does not really want these children....I would not so much as be late for an appt that would result in the future of my life would my children.

Chris in Texas

To any Cal lawyer out there - if the Court terminates Brit's parental rights, wouldn't that also preclude the two sons from receiving any future child support from Brit? Can the Court terminate custody yet still obligate Brit to pay for the kids?

Thanks!

Chris in Texas

Great point GW about K-Fed's lawyer. Acknowledging that I do not know the ins and outs of Cali family law, I wonder if he ad his client are concerned that by winning in a big way (having Brit's parental rights terminated???), they will jeopardize the rights of K-Fed and the kids to recieve additional child support in the future. . . Is this a situation where K-Fed needs something less than termination of Brit's custody in order to ensure that Brit continues to be financially obligated to contribute to the well-being of the children???

bitch please

Isn't karma a bitch??

Remember when pop star and cutie pie Britney Spears with her super-fit body could dance all over a stage and give a great performance and everybody loved her? Then she decided she wanted a man, and took one who had a pregnant girlfriend. Humiliated the girlfriend, but Brit Brit didn't care. It was all about Brit Brit.

Brit Brit got HEXED.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DIanellen

I wonder what happened to Sam Lufti and Ali Simms? You don't see them around anymore.

J

I think it's about time for another drug test for her, what ever happened to that?

She is nothing but a follower in the shadows of Paris Hilton (another wonderful role model)
trying to keep up with her and her lifestyle.

DWcma

She don't want those kids, she was just a trailer trash womb donor. Sissy is on her way.

i love the 80

NUMBER 105 JESSIE, SHE CALLS THE PAPS AND TELLS THEM WHERE SHES GOING, SHES NEEDS THIS ATTENTION. MAYBE IF THEY DID STOP SHE WOULD ACT LIKE SHE HAS SOME SENSE. SHE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HELP AND FAST, I SEE HER TRYING TO KILL HERSELF DOWN THE ROAD. SOMEONE NOT BENIFITING FROM HER MONEY NEEDS TO STEP UP AND SAY HEY YOUR DOING THE WRONG THINGS AND MAKE HER GET HELP!! CAUSE SHES WAY OUT OF CONTROL!

Sara

wow

Iknowallaboutthesicko

Hell Hath No Fury of a woman heart scorned! One day someone will see this and realize how this phrase relates to this story. I would like to take a moment and type a few things and I hope that Kevin reads this!

This matter taken before a judge has gone a bit far and unfair practices have been done. I just don't understand how you could utilize your children to extort money from their mother. Yes, I did say mother as we all know this is something you will never change. I hope you will sit down and look into their beautiful little eyes and know that when you hurt the mother , it indeeds hurts your children too. I truly believe in my heart that the main reason for this custody battle is over the almighty dollar.

Kevin have you forgotten where you came from and your upbringing. I do believe there was not a great amount of dollars in it, other than the transactions you completed. It does not take money to make a child a happy. It is love that fills a childs heart and makes them happy. Filling their heart with happiness will take both parents love and a lot of understanding. I cannot understand how you can claim to be the innocent and perfect parent when this farr from the truth. Both parents have made mistakes and to call one out in lieu of money is simply not fair to your children. Similiar to the pot calling the kettle black! Think about this and ask yourself is it worth your childrens happiness.

Have you ever thought of how much you have hurt those you love. At one point in time you will realize this and I hope it is not to late that your children do not suffer for this. I do believe it was you who was out doing what you wanted during your marriage and it was your wife at home with the children. It was your wife that you hurt and this is what created part of this problem. Why was she good enough to be left at home with the children then and not now? I know you where having your cake and eating it too! This is what got you to where you are now and it seems that others will pay for your wrongs to include your children. It appears as though these antics are still being used to date as I ask, where were you New Years Eve? I know your children were once again at home and had this been Britney you would of been trying to open the court house at midnight for an emergency hearing.

The marriage and love once shared between the two of you created these two children and it appears that you two are going to destroy everything from this marriage to include your two children. It is time that you stop this nonsense and savor what is left, your children. To be honest I do believe that love between the two of you still exist. Perhaps if you two put your heads together along with counseling, forgiveness and open minds you too would find this.

I am sure that you two have gone to couseling and realize what divorce does to children and how the two of you need to look out for their best interest. Taking one parent away is not in anyones best interest.

Britney should Kevin continue with these antics my best advice to you would be, do what is in the best interest of the children and forget about the past. In our legal world we are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. As I am sure you will agree this is not the truth. You are basically guilty until you have proven your innocence. Although it may be good for your career to have all this stuff going on, it is not for your children. Sometimes mothers must make a sacrifice and give up all just for our children. This in history has proven to be the case and mothers over time have given everything for the love of their children and this is simply what we call a mothers love.

As we all know you are not a drug addict and drug test prove this. For those non believers know this, should she be a drug user she would not have parental visitations at this point. Continue having those little boys smile and know that this is one love you never have to worry about intentions. The love of a child is probably one of the only loves you will never have to question. Fight as though this is the last song you will ever sing and sing so that the whole world hears your love and its beauty.

Stay out of the public view and keep the public view out of your mind. Although you have ever right to go and do as you please, bear in mind this is being used against you. Never give the opposing a weapon to use against you and never trutst the media. Basically live, eat and breathe everything for your children and you will sing victory in the end.

Both of you please do what is best for your children and I do believe you both agree that the public should not be part of this. Come together and realize what precious children you have and do the very best for them. Let nothing or no one pursuade you but those children.

Give out all the F's