Brit Was a No Show at Her Depo

1/2/2008 9:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' deposition was scheduled today and she didn't show -- again!

If we're counting correctly, this is the fifth time her scheduled deposition in the custody case didn't happen. Last month, Britney claimed she was too ill to sit for her depo, yet TMZ caught her out partying that same night.

Sources say the fact that she didn't show for the depo was a factor in her lawyers' decision to file papers today asking to withdraw as counsel, but it was only one of many reasons. As one connected source put it, "Her whole life has become insane and it's impossible for anyone to get through to her."

Sparticus

I am dancing today! I am very happy today! Come on, deep down all of you know why........

Geminate

See what sin makes of you?

54321

Honestly, I really think she doesn't want her children right now. I think she wants Freedom to do as she pleases. I think she hasn't had a Real Childhood, she went from Kid Star to A BIG Teen Star to an Young 20 something. She then got married, got pregnant and had a Kid, then got preggo's again, she wasn't prepared for this, and NOW two Babies are paying the price. I understand Birth Control Can FAIL, but Hollywood Girls Take a Pill & Hollywood Boys WRAP IT UP!!!! Cause' these Hollywood Kids always seemed to be raised by the NANNIES...
I honestly think she has a mental problem or a HUGE DRUG PROBLEM or BOTH!!! And DUE to NOT being able to Live a Normal down to earth LifeStyle.. I think HER MOM is a BIG BAD PART of her Demise..and Her SISTER.... Britney's Dad always SAid in Interviews that Lynne was a STAGE MOM..and that was a BIG iSSUE in their Marriage and a reason for the Divorce... HE was RIGHT ALL Along! I always believe Brit's Mom in interviews that he was the bad guy, I guess I was WRONG.. Just like I thought K-Fed was Lying about Brit's Behavior in the Beginning of this WHOLE MESS.K-Fed turned out to be a Okay Guy...I just hope the Kids start Therapy Now, they will need it, BEFORE THEIR TEEN YEARS!!

concerned citizen

She's such a METH...

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

She's just as stupid as you can get. Until the judge gives her a legal bloody nose, she'll continue to be a braindead bitch, doing whatever she wants whenever she wants to. If I were the judge, I'd REQUIRE her deposition to be taken in court; if she blows off a court required appointment, then he can issue a bench warrant against her & throw her stupid ass in jail.

Bottom line - She's a braindead moron who's so self centered that the rest of the world doesn't exist. The judge needs to shock her back into reality; until he does this, she'll remain braindead & oblivious.

Really, really sad

The only people that can talk her into getting help are her friends and family. I'm sure her lawyers have told her she needs therapy to deal with her problems. Grandmother was severely depressed and killed herself, Father was an alcoholic, Mother is using her as a piggy bank, Husband treats her like crap, divorces her and continues to live off her money.

I think I'd be crazy by too. That is a lot for any person to deal with. When you have mental illness and addiction in your family the odds are stacked against you.It's so sad that nobody can get through to her. You would think that she would have ONE aunt, uncle, cousin, sibling who cared enough to insist that she get help. She is either depressed or bipolar and using alcohol and papparazzi attention to medicate herself. Whoever sent her to rehab in Antiqua had the right idea. She needs to get away from the spotlight and get help. She will never be the old Britney until she does that.

Doesn't her brother and dad live in LA? You would think they would put away their grudges and reach out to her.

i love the 80

How much longer are they going to let her make a joke of the court system? I mean enough is enough already., will they just put this psyco somewhere and be done. whats it going to take her killing those poor boys or some stranger before something is done about her.

Ummmhmmm

She is clearly not in her right mind
She filed for divorce not him ...

What took so long

The next move should be to stop all visitation until she has been deposed. Well, maybe that still wouldn't work......hell I guess I just don't know....

Harvey Hater

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR HER MISSING DRUG TESTS AND DEPOS. SCHEDULE THEM AT TWO IN THE MORNING AT HER FAVORITE NIGHTCLIUB, THAT WAY, SHE WILL BE GUARANTEED TO SHOW UP.

i love the 80

I THINK THAT KEVIN SHOULD GET FULL CUSTODY OF THOSE BOYS . SHES A WALKING ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN, THOSE POOR KIDS, THEY DONT HAVE A CHANCE. WHY DIDNT HER MOTHER WHO THINKS SHES SO HIGH AND MIGHTY TEACH HER GIRLS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL.. WHERE IS HER DAD? I MEAN IF SHES NOT SCREAMING FOR HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT SHES DOING.

..........

This is not Britney, Britney is fat.

800 Pound Gorilla

Sparticus

Some of you should create some type of website or line up in front of her house and force her family to have an "INTERVENTION". I am serious people. That's what she needs right now.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

30. I don't know whether I believe this or not. If her lawyers really care about her, they would get her medical help. They must not be communicating with her too well. Reputable lawyers work with their clients - they don't ditch them.
I think sleazy Kaplan and deadbeat K-Dud are behind (as usual) this latest bunch of lies. And, you, Mama Lynne Spears, aren't you proud of the way your daughters turned out ?? How come people all over the country (maybe the world) know that Britney is having a mental breakdown and no one is doing anything about it? If she were my daughter, I would get her to a Mental Health Clinic if I had to call the Police to help me get her there. There's no excuse for Britney to be suffering like this.

Posted at 7:46PM on Jan 2nd 2008 by C.Z.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, CZ, nothing can be done for her. She's not a 12 year old; she's 26 or so, fully independent & not subject to anyone's opinions. Between you & I, if she were my daughter, I would have had several interventions for her by now, but that's not her family. Her dad has been marginalized by slutney; he's out of the picture. She's also broken her ties with her mom-ager; she's got no pull. Who's left? Her knocked up 16 year old daughter who doesn't even know her? Her ex-husband? Any relatives? Nope - NO ONE. So, slutney will continue to act like a dumbass, get drunk, flash her cooter, do drugs, get up at 4pm, blow off legal procedures, blow off her lawyers, be a crappy parent, and until the judge steps up & bitch slaps her legally, there's nothing ANYONE can do about it. It's unfortunate, but true.

PenisforBrains

I smell a warrant with her name on it coming and a 100% judgement against her coming down the pike............Say good by to the kids and within 2 years she will die either from a drug overdose or a car crash.
I see it coming.,,,,,,,,,,,i think we all do!