Brit Was a No Show at Her Depo

1/2/2008 9:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' deposition was scheduled today and she didn't show -- again!

If we're counting correctly, this is the fifth time her scheduled deposition in the custody case didn't happen. Last month, Britney claimed she was too ill to sit for her depo, yet TMZ caught her out partying that same night.

Sources say the fact that she didn't show for the depo was a factor in her lawyers' decision to file papers today asking to withdraw as counsel, but it was only one of many reasons. As one connected source put it, "Her whole life has become insane and it's impossible for anyone to get through to her."

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Correction - Sister, not daughter.

Mindy

If she doesn't want her kids she shouldn't be forced to be with them. She is really too free spirited to be a mom. I think she and Adnan make an awesome couple. And he probably doesn't want to be tied down with kids. She's better off not being a mom and just trying to find a good man. Those kids are young enough they won't remember her anyway. It's better to get rid of them now. I hope she keeps doing crazy things. I love reading about her.

Arcangel

She completely lost her sence of reality... and the worst part is that if she doesn`t get help of if none of her family members help her she`s gonna completely ruin her youth and the day she hits 30 or even 40 she`s gonna regret loosing her best years , abandoning her kids and leaving them to the care of a poor excuse for a man that is pushing like 30 years old and has done absolutely nothing with his life aside from getting the women he has been with pregnant, leaving them and asking from one of them alimony! that is the most pathetic thing a man could possibly do....
a man asking his ex wife for alimony... damn! that guy is SAD!!

Diana

I'm afraid that Britney may end up commiting suicide pretty soon.
I feel sorry for her in that she's never really (and still doesn't) had people around her that say no to anything she's decided to do.
I really do expect to see her all over the news when she decides that maybe suicide is a good a idea, and no one will be around to say "No" and stop her.

bev

WHA|??? what the the hell has gotten into this woman? she sounds like my husbands ex wife an neglectful mother and a useless piece of garbage who only thinks about herself! good job Brit now you have probably lost your kids for good! what is it gonna take for this girl to get a freakin clue??

Sparticus

Would some one please tell this girl that she really is dumb and retarded . Being able to dance and sing well wont ever change that. It only hides it.

lmk1979

I'm not surprised she didn't show up. I get the feeling she just doesn't care about anyone or anything(including her kids), I hope the judge throws the book at her. And shows that just because your a celebrity doesn't give you an excuse to not follow through with your responsiblitys.

Mark

I usually giver her the benefit of the doubt. But I think she just doesn't like to be told what she can and cannot do.

nancy

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HER MONEY WHEN SHE'S SO OBVIOUSLY NOT OKAY?? IS THERE A MONEY ADVANTAGE TO PEOPLE CLOSE TO HER KEEPING HER SICK??

I don't see why someone can't get her in the hospital on a three day hold (State of California has this, not sure about other states.) She might be willing to accept help if she has at least a few days of treatment. Why is no one helping her?

We make the disintegration of this poor young woman a national sport. WE ARE SICKER THAN SHE IS!

davesmomster

#30 please, she is in total denial and her life is sprialling down. Pllease someone convince her that she needs help and soon! This is a woman in danger of suicide or worse. What a pathetic piece of work and she is surrounded, by her own choice, by people who don't care what happens to her. She hires new " assitants" on a daily basis. Tkese assistants are only there for the buzz. She has removed everyone who cares about her and has replaced them with celebrity whores. OMG, she will crash big time soon. I am not into the death lotteries, but, if I was, I would bet she would crash in 2008.

PenisforBrains

Its things like this. this is why so many people hate celebrities now. More and more people just have a pure hatred for these over paid, under enducated, self important and sanctimonies MORONS! Really, these people should ALL be beat up in the streets when you see them.

Kelli

Nancy I couldn't agree more! Have a good night! :)

No she didn't......

Wait until that Pap, Anan whatshisbuckets, is dumped by her. He'll show up in People, or Ok with an exclu$ive. Its gonna be good.
I agree with some of you. Its pretty clear she has no interest in the kids. Lets let it go. She should let it go too so she can move on. These things do happen people. FYI. FYI.

Moreaces

Anyone still supporting this horrble Mom And Person, is just flat out insane

Lillianne

She is giving up her kids without coming right out and saying "I dont want these kids."