"Idol" Boob & the Joy of Motorboating

1/2/2008 12:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" castoff Blake Lewis has a compelling new catchphrase: "Titties in your mouth!" Well, ya can't go wrong there and it's definitely more memorable than anything off his new album!

TMZ caught the beat-boxing blonde wannabeen outside the Hotel Gansevoort in New York on New Year's Eve with fellow "Idol" leftover Haley Scarnato -- where before calling one shish kabob-wielding guy a "douchebag," Blake dropped his new signature line.

moveover

This loser is the last person who should be calling anyone else a douchebag. He's the King of Douchebags!

PN

I like Blake Lewis' new album. He just thinks a little outside the box than some other recording artists. You're just doing this to annoy him because you don't like his music!

EEEWWWW

Such as ass, no talent, no class, looks like a bird. Move over Daughtry make room for another little douchebag

Star

Why the heck would people bother commenting if he is a "loser" Hes got great music and very cute!

Meowzer

Blake Lewis is HOT! And, I thought, gay. Don't think he knows about those "T***ies in his mouth" first hand.

Junie T.

Ohhh, yuck!

doobie

What tasteless comments on his part, the idol that got to be there from america voting, maybe he is a one hit wonder. Whats the deal with Haley is this guy her new boy. He better thank his lucky stars that he made this far and should show a little more respect when someone ask him a question and not walk off name callng I thought this was to stop in grade school.

Star

Im sure a lot of the Anti Blake comments are Britney Fans LOL He has a gift and is unique which you do not see too often anymore. Although Daughtry is another GREAT band.

speakergirl

Oh, Blake. I love his douchebaggy ass.

Barbariba

I would like to comment on this video, but alas, I could not get any sound no matter how often I clicked play. Any suggestions?
If any one has been to Blake's myspace they would see that TIYM is a phrase he has used in communicating with friends he actually knows.It's just Blake being Blake. As far as the douchebag comment...like I said I haven't been able to hear anything on the video

bob

how is it guys like him are still even around? hes a nobody.

speakergirl

Actually he was saying "that guy called me a douchebag....I don't even know him."

4cap

It's clear from MySpace that he and his friends have been using TIYM for years. It's a pretty silly saying, but Blake is not the typical innocent idol--his rise on idol was not just the result of 12 year olds thinking he's cute, but also a large number of adults who recognized he had a dirty side too.

As for his CD, it is an excellent collection of pop and dance songs and has been growing in popularity. Break Anotha', the current single, is okay and climbing the charts, but it's not his best single. Try Whatcha Got To Lose, Hate 2 Love Her, or Got's to Get Her. (The worst thing I can say about him is that he's definitely not teaching grammar and spelling to the younger generation).

Star

If Blake is a "nobody" how come his song Break Anotha is the 2nd most popular video on the net???? He is great!

JJ

I LOVE Blake!!!! He should have won last year!!!!! He is difintely doing alot better than the winner of last season!!!! He is a CLASS ACT!!! Not to mention, SEXY as hell!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments