B2K's Raz-B is Hanging with Chris Stokes?!

1/3/2008 10:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He made -- then recanted -- serious allegations of rape against former manager Chris Stokes just last week -- so why was B2K member Raz-B chilling with Stokes last night? Damage control, anyone?!

TMZ caught De'Mario Monte Thornton (aka Raz-B), his bro Ricky Romance and Chris Stokes at Mr. Chow in Los Angeles, leaving the restaurant together for a picture perfect photo-op, with Raz-B proclaiming, "We love each other, man!" Um ... WHAT?

The whole thing reeks of a publicity set-up, but at least Raz and Ricky got a free meal out of the deal!

SAMMI

I THINK DA VIDEO OLD OR EDITED, I MEAN CHRIS HAS GOT CHILD ABUSE CLAIMS AGAINST HIM, HOW COMES SINCE DIS VIDEO BEEN RELEASED, THERE HASNT BEEN NO WORD FROM HM, I MEAN DIS TAPE WOULD PUT HIM IN DA CLEAR, WHEN YOU HAD RAZ SORRY VIDEO, WE HAD A STATEMENT FROM CHRIS'S SAYIN HE GLAD RAZ HAS ADMITTED HE LIED BLAH BLAH, STILL WE HAVE NO WORD FROM CHRIS USE UR HEAD PEOPLE, NO MAN BLACK OR FROM ANY RACE, IS GONNA COME OUT AND SAY HE BEEN VIOLATED IN THAT WAY AND MEMBA DIS DUDE IN DA PUBLIC,OH HELL NAW, NO MAN IN THE RNB AND RAP COMMUNITY GONNA COME OUT SAY THAT, MOST BE NUFF PEEPS GAY IN DA RNB AND RAP WORLD, HOW MANY OF DEM COME OUT AND SAY IT, THEY RATHER DIE BEFORE U KNO IT.
THIS TAPE IS COMING FROM CHRIS'S PEOPLE, RICKY DONE SAID THEY TRYIN TO DISCREDIT HIM,TEN U GOT DA INTERVIEW WITH DAT WENDY FOOL, IN DA INTERVIEW WHEN ASKED IF TRU,HE SAID U SAW DA TAPE, BUT HE SAID SORRY FOR PUTTIN DA TAPE OUT, IF HE HAS A CASE, ALL DIS ATTENTION FROM DA MEDIA AND NET WONT HELP IT, PLS THEY CAN GET IN A LOT OF TROUBLE FOR RECORDING PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEGDE, THINK ABOUT DAT, PLUS WATCH DIS VIDEO AND MAKE SURE U WATCH ALL PARTS, THEN U KNO Y I BELEIVE HE MOLESTED DEM BOYS.

SAMMI

WITHOUT THIER KNOWLEDGE^^

tiny2

Okay, All of the gossip aside. If this really happened, then it's sad that there's enough money to make them recant, because I don't believe for one second rthat it was anything else. On the other hand, if they only said it to hurt him, or make him look bad, it's truly a sad way to go about it. There are many many children who have and are being sexually abused, and whatever the truth is, this has caused damage to their credibility. What message does this whole thing send to them?

For the record, whatever the outcome people, NO CHILD "ENJOYS" BEING ABUSED. There are many reasons that they keep quiet, NONE of which have to do with enjoyment. Let's stop making the children responsible for what OVERGROWN adults do to them. I think that whatever the case, therapy is in order.

pistonfan

i believe the alliigations are true but chris stokes offered him a lot of hush money to recant and hope it all dies down...man some people will do anything for money...but if it was not true bout that then chris stokes would be far far away from the boy who just lied so seriously about him...and thats REAL TALK!!!!!!!

utubeluva

wow!! I was really worried about this dude I thought he was dead...didn't they say he was missing and was threated by someone...I was like dayum that a shame what happened to him and whomever else...I guess it was blackmail...they got what they want..a meal and some cash...lol...

Chaz

I still believe that everyting Raz and Ricky said in the beginning was true! Chris Stokes is a rich pedo and is using his money to scare up and quite what is really going on. He is using his money and influence to give us the illusion that all is well and nothing is wrong. Raz and Ricky are probably scared or just too weak to stand strong against this man and as Ricky said in aired interview on bossip.com Chris lawyers made Raz read a script and to take money. Ricky even said he is going to tell his brother to give the money back. I guess it was more money than they had seen in a while that persuaded them to go alone with the plan. Too many young boys have and are suffering at the hands of Chris Stokes and if someone follows the money trail than you'll see. This still needs to be investigated. These two brothers do not realize how they have hurt so many people who were rooting for them and behind them on this. I pray for ALL involved because GOD is the final judge and see and knows ALL.
Good Luck!

lil na

I can not believe Raz-b and his brother; They were either paid off or promise a famous deal in the industry. It all seem so real. I still believe that they were molested because how do one explains all the pictures, the other ones who confessed, and Chris Stokes other allegations in the 90's. Raz is a punk and if I was abused I would stick by what I confessed because rape should not happen to anyone. So if it was a publicity stut they all are just messed up. They could've made up something else because this was too serious and I know something like this is not just going to die down because Raz b say it was not true.

lil na

well i think that every one should just let it go and forget about it. B2k was over years ago i hate it but i also know holiwood dramma not personally but just by looking. The guys may be sexy and hot but they too are intilted to go off the deep end like we "average human people". I watch the youtub video's some seemed fake even the people trying to comment on the whole scam or give me my respect now schabang. B-scoot seem to be the realist because no matter what happened he too like I know that there is something wrong with chris stokes

WTF?

all black men in entertainment aren't rappers. He was part of an R&B boy group losers. I believe his allegations were true.

lil na

like i said the first time something is wrong with chris stokes wheather the things said were true or not. Plus we as "common people" as we say go through some of this same stuff. so I want raz-b once again to turn to all his haters and tell them to get off his joke.And to all the haters tell your haters the same. Why because b2k has always reminded me of temptation, jackson five, five heart beats, jru hill, and the list of great groups go on. Of course like every one eles I flip the stuff when i heard this but I have always thaught chris was "undescribeable in the worst way SORRY! And i hope O do alot better but I couldn't buy his album nore the christmas album because he just to me an't the best. I didn't really know batman and still don't know lbd of imx intil b2k's rise. SO yes it pisted me off. And again if raz- is lying I'm gone still be cheering for him fizz and my sweet heart j-boog. Their music and their personal life is two different place so what he put it out there. He just trying to make ends meet(GET YOUR MONEY MAN) this is a dog it dog world. Hell did whittney and bobby get this much hell how about r-kelly who we love still lies or not. There for stuff that chris be saying like they weren't doing good they aren't destiny child or they just trying to get out agai(HELL AIN'T THAT WHAT OMARION AND MH IS DOING) get yo money man

tha D

this story would only be interesting if ANY of them were SOMEbody...lol

Brick

I think the allegations are true. There are at last two sources (Raz B and Ricky) in this later contretemps. Also, there is another video on Youtube where Chris Stokes is on the phone, never denying he did it, but saying he's changed and he's not that person anymore. In addition, at one point, Raz B talks about his "ass was hurting." What man, gay or straight will just say something that telling unless it's true?

I believed these allegations were true, even before the Youtube link above (there are 4 parts to this, which details the manipulations and attempts at total control by Stokes. I'm not saying the control stuff is indicative by itself, but taking together, this stuff adds up.

It's obvious Raz B and Ricky were paid off and threatened to change their story and appear in public with their cousin.

ptizzell

I wish u dummies would learn the difference between rap acts and r&b acts. These guys are r&b cats!! Get it right before you start rap bashing and make a fool of yourself!!

jigga27dtr

THEY'RE NOT RAPPERS, JACKASS.......ISN'T THAT THE GUY FROM IMMATURE WHO COMES OUT LAST....

slender59

I think the dinner was bogus which is why rome didnt want to b seen by the cameras. but anywho whats with all the racist comments people. can you say 2008??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments