Vince Vaughn Sucks One Down

1/3/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He can conquer former sitcom actresses! His holiday movie earned millions! And ice cream cones don't stand a chance!

That's Vince Vaughn, snapped at The Grove shopping mall in L.A., where he's joined the latest crop of Hollywood stars -- sporting a baby bump.

anon

....it's big mystery why Vince never seems to have a girlfriend...... ...a very big mystery................

Yevrah Enivel

He is not eating that cone, He is going down on it

IM pure EvoL

I love Vince.... I like that he's not like any of these mini men actors of today like the munchkin Tom. He's a real man. Soooo what if he has an ice cream.

Standards are badly needed.

One last ice cream, and then he'll diet. Really. I like guys that are a little human.

melissa

i would still do him. i think hes hot. big or not.

justagirl

Hi, I'm an ice cream! You can lick on me Vince! What a hunk of a man! And by the way Jizy....his bank account adds to his charm!

Messa

Gawd, I don't get it. He is SO damn ugly. Overweight and balding. Will someone please tell me what the attraction is? How do you go from Brad Pitt to THIS???

jackschitt

#37, the attraction is...he's funny as hell and seems like a genuinely nice guy. Guys with a couple extra pounds are real! He could lick me like an ice cream any day!

rico13

take it all,that's right yuummm.

duh

How does Vince Vaugh - "interracially" "hot date" a white woman kily22? If you're going to advertise your retarded website "kily22," why don't you at least do us the courtesy of reading the story (or even just look at the picture if you can't read - Vince is white).

Why don't you go "check it" and leave this site - loser!

Rummy

when do we get to see some photos of VV without his rug?

Thomas

To everyone saying hot...from the neck up, yes, still hot. But if that shirt was off...instead of "hot", you'd say "eew!" Too bad, let himself go, what a waste (and waist!)

duh

Boy you guys with all these gay comments sound a tad gay yourselves. Jealous much? Every woman I know thinks he's hot!

Medical Girl

I never gave this guy much though but I gotta tell ya, with the extra weight he looks like a real man, and after seeing that pic of him with his mouth ~all over~ that ice cream cone I think I'm in love. This is what a man should look like. Come to mama, baby

so...?

um... who effin cares?
no one's ever seen a normal guy before?