Brit's Kids Are Safe, She's Under the Influence!

1/4/2008 4:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sean Preston and Jayden James were returned to K-Fed tonight just before 11:00 PM PT.

We're told that while cops were at the troubled pop star's home, they discovered Spears "under the influence of an unknown substance."

Several ambulances have been called to the scene.

michael

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! DUMB HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derick

Dear Britney,

I sincerely wish, this message would reach you, but sadly, I'm well aware it probably won't. I do wish you and your children, the most of blessings for you, your children, that you both deserve and need.
I wish for you, all the strength you will need, to fight, to success, this custody battle, now being played out in the courts and for sick public entertainment. I pray this all ends soon.
NO ONE can ever really know, the HOLE IN YOUR HEART, YOU FEEL, and in your life, living through something like this, can leave inside. Dashed hopes and dreams, love, smashed on rocks of legal courts
Britney, in closing, I wish for you, your children, all of God's blessings, love, support and most of all, a hearts healing in you, in your children's lives. I also pray, some remember, no one is perfect, especially anyone, the world, holds up to such an impossibly high standard, even they couldn't live up to.
Sincerely,
Someone who's been where you are, and survived. (maybe THIS fits now!)

Yucks!

Only 361 days left in 2008. WTF is this nut going to do next!

fester

she can't handle sis gettin all the good spotlight - it'll ruin her!

fester

i think we are witnessing the decline of skank-worship! paris losin most of her gazillions, linzay getting CAUGHT (gimme a break - fallin off the wagon my kegstand!) who'll fall next? Who'll our kids want to emulate next? I shudder to think ....

donnamarie

The life of this girl is no longer funny. Think what those boys will be like when they grow up. She needs mental help!!!!!!!!

tracy

I will feel really bad if she ends up like Anna Nicole and noone ever helped her

Thoms_here

Wow..shehas finally may have cracked it seems. It may be because of her son though..who knows. All I know is that I want to purchace her car..yep that white Mercedes. She won't need it anymore..well not for 72 hours anyway..lol

I hope she gets some help and starts hanging around with some more "normal people" and not a bunch of hanger ons that say yes to all her demands.

Thom

Dottie

A year ago I said this girl would crash and burn....Brittney supporters were ready to throw me under the bus. For her children's sake, get some help already. This drama is getting old and those kids will begin to remember. Not a Fed-ex fan but at least he's looking out for those meal tickets. Oh, I meant kids.

zoe

She f#!k up they get her more time to do what her need. I had the same thing but I get halp my kids need me.

minnnie

is that britney in the far shot reall? Look at the big hair?

brat

It's a shame for the kids, I'm a mom, I feel kids need both parents, however, Brit needs to stay away from them for thier safety. hopefully she can get back in to reality, but I know from my sister's experiences that she may never bounce back. Kev, keep the kids away from her, she will hurt them unintentionally, but she will. KEEP THE KIDS SAFE!!!!!

Outlaw

Stick a fork in her...Britney's done.

erin

everyone needs to leave brit alone! Shes obviously going crazy from everything, There's always flash bulbs, lights and camera's in her face, she cant even pick her nose w/out someone saying something, leave her be and let her try to get her life back, everyone makes mistakes but people under so much stress make more mistakes just b/c everyone's watching, she needs time to recoup and let her alone!

Spurs

Under the influence of an unknown substance--Can you say "DRUGS". And alllllll the S--tney ass-kissers will now try to say that this is the first time she has taken anything. Righttttt. All their defences of her are rapidly being flushed down the toilet, one by one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments