Order in Brit Case -- Visitation Suspended

1/4/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Commish in the Brit case just issued his order and we got it first. -- K-Fed gets sole legal and physical custody. Brit gets nothing.
Read the order!
Brit's visitation has been "suspended pending further order of the Court." The order is in effect until January 14. There will then be a hearing to determine where the case goes.

View the photos

Previous 15 Comments | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55

donna ma

203. She is NOT Bipolar!!!!! She is only a heartbroken woman acting in a caged rage of understandable anger! KFed is a yerk, the biggest evil, envious, money hungry a**hole that has ever lived!!! Any other reasonable man would have allowed a Mother a few more moments with her children that night but NOOO not this creep!!! He took advantage of the situation only to gain full custody!!!! and now he is trying to lead people to think he is the good guy and parent!!!! Please people!!!! This creep is destroying this woman!!!! IT is so clear why she hates him so much!!!! He breaks her heart, takes her money and continues to emotionaly abuse her and now takes her children!!! Im sorry but this kind of man would drive ANY woman crazy!!!!! I know all my friends would have kicked his ass to the curb several times by now! Britney needs someone like Queen Latifa to back her up and help her like only she can and give her some proper advise as to how men like Kfed need to be treated like the snake he realy is!!!!! Britney hope you get the time you need to gather yourself, get a Grip of all that understandable pinned up anger you have, and stop acting on emotional impulses, then come back with some serious avengions!!!

SARA

IF HER ASS WOULD SHOW UP ONCE IN AWHILE SHE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE I FEEL BAD 4 HER KIDS NOT HER SHE HAD HELP AND SHE WONT STAY CLEAN .. SHE'S MESS UP IN THE HEAD AND SHE SHOULDNT BE ABLE 2 HAVE KIDS

bjones

I completley agree! K-fed is a jerk!!!!!!! I don't like him at all and I think he's the cause of Britney mental problems right now! He's a CREEP!!

KhiraLove

Personally, I'm tired of all this Britney/K-Fed drama and from the looks of it, it will never end! I have no sympathy for her or her entire family. Her sister, Jamie only makes the situation worse. It likes she trying to be in the spotlight, too, just like her sister! I don't know what to think anymore! Maybe there is something really wrong with her or maybe she's playing games! K-Fed doesn't deserve to have custody of the kids and Britney doesn't either! I really feel sorry for those kids! They are better of in someone else's care.Her situation really proves that money doesn't buy happiness and that you can't run from the law, famous or not! If she doesn't want to change for herself then nobody can make her change and people should understand that! However, if she doesn't change and continues to party all night with miscellaneous drugs in her system, I doubt she will live to be 30.

KhiraLove

they're both crazy

Sheaster

>801. Hey Pebbles, Bam-Bam is looking for you. Says he wants to beat some sense into you with his new big club. Why don't you go find him.

Posted at 7:27AM on Jan 5th 2008 by Sheaster

LOL...Good one!! Hey, maybe Pebbles is bipolar too...Nah, she's just a bitch.

catwoman

I am finding all this a bit much. I have a daughter who is 24 years old and bi-polar and depressive. She was first hospitalized when she was 9 years old. Then many times over her teen years, I was able to get her into counseling and group therapy's, but the MOMENT she turned 18 I was OUT. Doctors that I had dealt with for years could no longer talked to me about her, NO law enforcement could help when she was out of control. And you have no idea what "out of control" means till it envades your life. To get a judge to order commitment on an adult is not easy. Believe me when I say that the courts turn on YOU and make you an awful person for even trying to get your child help. Two years ago she recieved a high 6 figure settlement, she is unmedicated now and highly an addict/alchoholic. I have not seen or heard from her since, I do hear OF her though, it breaks my heart. BTW, bi-polar disorder is GENETIC!! My daughters father was diagnosed when he was 8, a fact I was not told till after her birth...I do not know if she will be alive tomorrow!!

catwoman

also, in my daughters case, her meds take 3 months to get to a good level in her bloodstream, that is when she will take them which isn't often! ALSO, the phyc doctors will NOT waste their time with a patient that is not cooperative, they have too many patients wanting their help and it is sad BUT YOU CANNOT HELP ANYONE WHO WON'T HELP THEMSELVES! The reality is that after too many suicides attempts to count, she will probably succeed one day. The only saving grace is that she DOESNOT have any children, Mentally unstable that she is she does know that this is GENETIC!!

wez

she needs to go ahead and just end it. I think she want to but somehow people keep stopping her.

WELDER

A shame she was hounded by the media, etc until she lost her kids. Did K-Fed ever try to get custody of his kids by Shar Jackson???? NO! He only wants thes kids for the money it gets him. Also, I smell a rat or fraud---- strange that K-Fed is now back with Shar Jackson and Britney`s money is their only income. I wish TMZ would investigate into the matter and remember--- I said it first!!

Rhonda

RIGHT NOW THE KID ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER.. sHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF..iM SURE SHE HAS HAD MANY EPISODES DURING HER LIFE. THAT WHERE IGNORED. ITS UNFORTUNITE THAT HER MOTHER FINDS VISITING HER SISTER GRAVE SITE MORE IMPORTANT THAN TAKING CARE OF HER DAUGHTER THAT IS IN CRISIS.. bRIT IF YOU READ THESE.. PLEASE GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF OTHER WISE IT WILL GET WORSE.. RIGHT NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO HELP YOU. EXCEPT THE HELP..GO FIND YOUR TRUE SELF AND THEN GO GET YOUR KIDS..
ALSO IF THE COURTS HAD A HEART THEY WOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP HER KIDS.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COURTS DOING THINGS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PARENTS AS WELL AS THE CHILDREN.
HAVING K-FRAUDS BODY GUARD PICK UP THE KIDS PROBLABLY HIT HER HARD AS WELL!!!!

R-GA 29

It is sad to see where she was and where she is now. There is definately something altering her thinking. I hate it for the kids....I don't think that any child is better off without their mother, but in this case, if she continues to act a fool, they are better off. Hopefully, she will get her act together before her kids are old enough to form their own opinion about her. I don't think it will be a favorable one. Who in the world would have ever thought Kfed would be the responsible parent. But I guess when you don't have to work, you can focus on the kids! lol

daiseywildflower

i think people should leave her alone.. its a shame she has fallen victim to the stress and pressure of fame..just like alot of famous people have especally young girls in that business.. as far as kevin goes, he is no better for those kids.. when they were married he was doing the exact thing she was when they divorced, now he acts like or makes people think he is the good parent.. he only wants those kids for the money he will get from britany for the kids.. i really feel that he dont want the kids he just wants the money.. people need to think about how keven was while they were married.. he was and still is just after her money and the fame she has brought him he is and still is no good...

PN

Britney Spears' two boys should not live in that environment in her home. I commend Kevin Federline for taking action and custody of the kids. He's doing the right thing. Britney's so trapped into that lavish, rich lifestyle way too much!

Previous 15 Comments | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55