« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pam

Canucks Around

in Canada

1/4/2008 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee, Kid Rock and Rick Salomon couldn't cut it -- so now Pam Anderson has fixed her sights on a new man -- the mascot for the NHL's Vancouver Canucks, Fin the Whale. Moby Dick, indeed!

Pam Anderson
Fin is the first "man" Pam has been with who has a bigger blowhole than she does!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nacho

such a skank. She is teaching her sons nothing other than women are sluts and can be treated as such..how sad.

monique

She is soooooooo old news. Rode hard, put away wet....Who cares?

Bindare Dundat

Go 'Nucks! Love Pam an dlove my Canucks. All she needs is a good CANADIAN guy like me.

student101

Pam really needs to wear make-up 24/7. YIKES?!

Oh boy

I wish she would just go away!!! She is so skanky!!!

me

You guys are so bad!!! Nice blowhole comment!

mook

she's probably like does that come wit fries?

me

You guys are so bad with that blow hole comment! LMFAO!!!

BAM

Speaking of people who should just go away! Run away, Fin! She's got the Hep!

MAMA jugs TO you

Everyone should seriously just leave Britney Spears alone. This is not rocket science, people. This girl is in really bad shape and she needs our love, prayers and support. She needs to be with people that love her for who she is and not what they can get out ot her. Her family, the media and all these comedians are making money off her break down, ( including Chris Crocker).

All of you keep calling her these terrible names and making awful jokes, but can't you see Britney is in serious need of medical care, she just doesn't realize it.

I cringe to think of the backlashing that I will get for posting this, but you know what they say about opinions!!!

Pray for this girl that she gets the well deserved treatment and help she so desperately needs!!!

Lolita

Lmao about the blowhole! That's a good one TMZ!

I agree, she should NEVER be without her bondo, err, I mean makeup!

Unhinged

The Canadian version of Britney Spears. Trailer trash.

BAM

Beatrice JoJo, I'm praying that you learn to post in the right thread. Typical Britney supporter. When she endangers the lives of two kids, she loses any support from me. She's a wackadoo, and she deserves to be locked up forever in a padded room.

Lolita

#9 doesn't even know which story they are commenting on. No wonder they are a Britney supporter, they are just about as smart as Britney is.

Logan

Pam has this way of turning any person or object into something filthy. It's Pam's magic!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments