« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

We'll Have What Tom Brady's Drinking

1/4/2008 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's a record-breaking QB, has an incredibly hot Brazilian girlfriend, is beloved the world over by men and women alike. What's in the water wherever he lives?

It's not tap, friends -- it's SmartWater, for which Brady just shot a series of new ads, including this one -- where he's seen in full superathlete glory. The spots will start running next month, so he's no doubt hoping his undefeated Pats win the Super Bowl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ben

I'm with you, spygate....they CHEATED! Then their coach got 'coach of the year'....geez, they should just let Vick out...let Bonds off the hook...let them all cheat since the Patriots got away with it....

quint

#7 riiiiiight. 6th round draft picks with questionable arm strength that develop into robo QB's throwing rockets all over the field are commonplace. all they have to do is hook up with barry bonds' personal trainer like tom brady did.

GG

24. Why anyone would pick him for a spokesman is beyond me. First Stetson now this crap. Can't he get a better products to promote. No one under 80 uses Stetson and I highly doubt that tom brady wears it either. It smells like poop.

Posted at 12:43PM on Jan 4th 2008 by Laura

Bwwwha ha ha ha Good one - next one will be Hai Karate

Ellen

Too bad he's a CHEATER!! And since when does an NFL coach like his get FINED $500,000 and then turn around and get named COACH OF THE YEAR?? WTF?

Gina

Go Pats! I thought you were done ranting LOL - just yankin your chain :o)

DavidJ

Smart shot for partiers: CheerzHangover.com

Go pats!

If they investigated every team in the NFL, they would see every team has video's of games. They all do it! Can't you see what they have accomplished? If they had a crappy year no one would have said (or remembered) that even happened. They are a great team, you can't take that away from them.

Go pats!

Brady Hater too,
I thought I was done ranting, but I guess not. :)

StarrStruck

Super hot model girlfriend???? I don't think so. His last girlfriend was way cuter.

Erin

Go Pats - Just stop it with your EVERYONE VIDEOTAPES crap. It is NOT true. If you keep saying it eventually you will believe it, but no one else does. There is NO evidence of ANY other NFL team doing it. Name me 1. You cant - so stop spreading your lies. There is nothing worse than a rabid patriots fan. They can explain away anything or just say EVERYBODY does it.

quint

Bobbie

Don't cringe #1. You are entitled to your opinion and if it matters any, I concur wholeheartedly with you. (Besides, who cares what others think. I just post to shove my own 2 cents in. If someone doesn't like it--oh well (ack))

Now, back to the topic on hand. Tom.

Here is my opinion:

Yum.

Bobbie

Oh and once again regarding Gisele's horrible looks.

Does anyone give any thought to the fact that a lot of people couple up for reasons other than outward appearance? Many people are drawn to kindness and loyalty and sense of humor. Sure there has to be an initial chemistry but insides far outway the outter flashiness. And, yes before someone hits me up on this. Ive dated very handsome/emotionally void men.

Go pats!

Hey Laura,
Apparently you don't watch or read the sporting news. On many occasions ex coaches and reporters have confirmed that they do. So you can stop your whinning! And while your at it, stop with your jealousy, it's not very becoming! I guess it makes you feel better because your team is not as good.

Brian

That ESPN article proves nothing...WOW he went to the same high school as Barry Bonds and spoke to his trainer on the phone once? The forest called to find out if you saw any of the trees.