Alleged Victim to Lindsay

You Drive Me Crazy!

1/8/2008 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was allegedly chased by Lindsay Lohan during the infamous DUI arrest last July claims she's racked up a big shrink bill to get over a bad case of the mean girl.
Read the docs
Tracie Rice has sued Lohan, claiming the actress terrorized her in a wild chase in Santa Monica. Tracie, who called 911 during the pursuit, has filed legal papers alleging she's already spent $3,500 in therapist bills at $175 a crack.

Rice also says she's spent $400 on a medical doctor, $145 on a chiropractor, $150 on medicine and two grand in miscellaneous expenses.

Rice also says she's lost her job as a result of the incident, and that she was taking in between $60 - $75,000 a year.

lol

i cant believe how scared people are...i mean YOU LOSE YOUR JOB OVER LINDSAY LOHAN CHASING YOU, AND YOU HAVE TO GO N MEDICINE,!!!

LOL people are such cowards now a days...and have no balls.....she should have pulled over and then when linsay got out, punched her in the face and ger it over with!!!

HOW PATHETIC--------

too sad

lielow schlielow

sue , cos being chased at over 100 mph on pch in the dark

and not knowing at the time who it is / was

is enough to drive anyone crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy.

misty meanor

what bogus crap. this "woman" is just your typical gold digging, money grubbing, deep pockets searching whore. of course insurance will settlement this matter instead of taking it to trial because most juries are stupid and will render a verdict based upon emotion and not fact.

Amy Silverman

rondog is a whiny little bitch

Anonymous

AprilStar, I really think you SHOULD sue those people you worked for. I'm honestly not the type of person who goes around suing everybody at the first opportunity and I'm usually pretty disgusted by people who do. For example, I didn't sue my doctor even though he put me on pills that sent me into anaphylactic shock, made my lungs wheezy for days, and triggered asthma which I did not have before but will now have for the rest of my life. My TWO inhalers, by the way, cost about eighty dollars each. Sometimes I can't even afford to buy them, but I have never sued anyone and don't intend to.

However, the difference is that my doctor cared about what happened to me and even personally called to see how I was doing. It was an honest mistake and he was very sorry. You, on the other hand, were treated outrageously. If you treated a DOG like that, you'd probably be up on charges! What kind of heartless monsters were you working for? They don't deserve any favors from you, and now your son will have to pay the price for their negligence and their cruelty. If you won't sue for your own sake, you should at least consider suing for HIS. He's gonna need that money when he grows up. I hope you take them for every penny!

Angelina's Brother

If I see this girl one more time I am going to gouge my own eyes out. Sorry, Lindsay. Not only are you highly damn irritating, you're not even attractive - at all!

Please just disappear for ever.

Gary Sparks

Lindsey was probably being stocked by this woman and got caught by lindsey. Of course i don't know and am guessing. but all those requests are rediculous and i hope she doesn't get them.

bill

What the hell does first mean?

bluefox

Funny, now she is chasing Lindsay for her purse, almost like a set up. Hope Rice has fun working at the local 7-11 store.

bob

Rice lost her job because she sounded NUTS ,Did you here her on the 911 Call, She sounded like a crazy lady

ohnoudient

I hope she gets every dime she's asking for. Since Lindsay gets no example or guidance from her camera-lovin parents on how to behave maybe if you hit her in the pockets she'll finally get it.

unevrno

I AGREE WITH BETTER OFF WITH NOT CALLING COP AND COLLECTING THEN ,BOY THE S**T PEOPLE COME UP WITH, PA LEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Lilo could have run Rice over. So, the litigious chick should be happy that she didn't get crushed.
Also, for those who feel that Lilo get on your nerves, take some pills to relieve your nerves.
It can actually work. Try it sometime, and get a life. Stop hating someone with her whole future ahead of her.
You are baby-boomer losers. The Y generation rules and will rule forever!!!

boredatwork

Opportunist beyotch.

Julz

That woman did not lose her Job because Lindsay was chasing her, come on now people, get real!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments