« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bush Gets Mushy With Tushy

1/8/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever since coming out as couple on New Year's Eve, Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian have been tasting a lot like a cheap jewelry-store TV ad -- cheesy and unbearably saccharine. We need a sex tape, stat!

TMZ shot them walking to Reggie's huge Hummer and Kim gushed like a schoolgirl as she held the cheap gas station flowers Reg bought her. Get that trojan ready!

Dude, open her door if you want to get lucky.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carolyn A-B

First!

Cartman

For her next "sex tape" Kim needs to move past piss and let Reggie take a dump on her chest. I'd buy it.

wa wa waa

You grow a new body every seven years and her dad is living proof of that

puppy balls rock

THEY CAN SAY DUMP AND I CANT SAY DARK YUKKY DUDE?!?!?! ARE YOU A-HOLES STUPID?!?!?!!?!?

pimp

wouldn't be ironic if he pulls an OJ on her.....I'm sure her dad must be proud.

Poops

I must admit, I watch that Kardashian reality show religiously. There's like this undertone of crazyness with that family. You can tell they've all been through hell. But they still manage to have a decent attitude. They're a hollywood family... It's a miracle in itself that those girls aren't coked out trash like the rest.

That comment about him pulling an OJ... That went a little too far.

myspace.com/hollywoodfiend

dude

What's wrong Kimmie? All the white dudes used you up?

Daneen

Hmm clearly she likes them rich and chocolately...wonder what dad would think? Wonder what Bruce thinks? Wonder if Bruce even bothers to think anymore! LMAO!

mya

I don't know what Reggie Bush is thinking, but this doesn't look good on his resume.

Boredsh*tless

Oh why even bother with the formalities, flowers and such?! Save your money Reggie, she's a sure thang!!

BabsDriedUpCooter

Can't wait till this OJ wannabee chops this whores head off..

kim

Oh come on - if they are happy who cares. At least she has a boyfriend and not a new guy every night and vice versa. And the flowers are sweet - its the thought not the $ paid. That is a true gentleman buying her flowers =) Reggie is a good guy so I hope she is a nice girl for him. I dont care much for her tv show or antics but for his sake I hope she is nice girl.

Yucks!

I'd do him! Go Kim! He's a keeper! He's rich and hot!

Kate

The "OJ" comments are so off base. The racial intolerance on this site is beyond disgusting. My how big people think they are when they are behind a computer but I highly doubt even one of you cowards would have the nerve to say your comments to Reggie's face.

Reggie is a good guy and one of the best college football players of all time. Kim is a lucky girl because he could have any chick he wanted.

Seriously

Hey, I am a lady who knows, sometimes, all it takes is cheep gas station flowers - better than the flower/weeds my husband "procures" for me from the yard when he wants some - the knucklehead!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments