Heidi and Spencer Suck

1/8/2008 5:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tons of gross-out PDA, a photo-op or two and a stripper pole -- just another night for Heidi and Spencer.
Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt: Click to see gallery
TMZ caught the villainous "Hills" twosome at Jet at the Mirage in Vegas, where they were all over each other, even though their wedding is off.

The only thing that would've made things worse: Heidi singing.

what????

First!!!

These two are so lame........

chillout music girl

she has the longest face/head in the hills.............hehehe
someone boot her off the stage......

Seriously

Barf. They're both nauseating.

PigtailsRCute

Don't they understand that everyone - I mean EVERYONE - hates them and find them incredibly unlikeable?

Sillyme

enough with this slimeball couple okay!

Ooooo Noooo!

Unless you're going to take it off and show the goods you got no business being on stage holding up a stripper pole. Just makes you look lame as hell. Get off the stage. You'll never make love to that pole like a pro can. Here's two bucks, honey. Go sit down.

2 1/2 Volts

Get your a$$ off the pole Babe.........your embarrising yourself!

OooooooNoooooo, I can't beleive you gave her 2 bucks!

TMZ-er

1. Who cares and 2. I guess we'll know NOW if the Hills are real or not. With the writer's strike and all,

duh

I want to kill myself every time I see them on the cover of some magazine or getting publicity of any kind. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MNelson

TMZ and PEREZ please stop showing and discussing these two on your sites.... I am SO tired of MTV forcing non-celebs down our throat - Ashley Simpson, Jessica Simpson the entire cast of the Hills.... etc. Don't contribute to this CRAP. STOP TALKING ABOUT HEIDI AND SPENCER BEFORE WE ALL FALL ASLEEP!!!!!

kt

these two make me embarrassed to be human.

Shelly

Who cares about these idiots. They don't do anything, their show sucks it, and she's gross. Sorry to be ignorant but I am calling it like I see it.

I am poster 58

Hear me out....EVERYONE write to MTV and ban these 2.

I am poster 58

1. Heidi doesn't work at Bolthouse.
2. Spencer doesn't run any companies. The only thing he runs is...pimping out brainless Heidi.
3. He will dump you when the $$$ runs out.
4. People hate you both.
5. You are an embarrassment to your family, Heidi.
6. Lauren made a good decision to dump the TRASH.
7. This is trash NOT class and it will eventually hurt your 5 minutes of fame. No one wants trash...they want class.
8. Heidi looks like an ugly girl trying to be sexy. She looks like a little girl.
9. No talent will lead to no job.....milk it for all you can...walmart is a calling BOTH of you.

Ol' Joe