Nicole Pregnant -- So What Happened with Tom?

1/8/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after revealing that she is pregnant with her second husband's child, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were snapped having lunch in Paddington, Australia.

Nicole's shirt and jacket hid any noticeable baby signs.

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Click to watchSo let's review. Nicole and Tom didn't get pregnant during their 10 year run. Some speculated Tom was firing blanks, but now he's had a kid. Some thought she couldn't get pregnant but now she is. So what was the deal? Sounds like a good one for user comments.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

John in San Diego

Suri was created from the saved sperm of lunatic $cientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Just like the film Rosemary's Baby.

Shirley

I think Tom Cruise is a genetic mutant. He was married to Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman, neither had his baby but are pregnant or had a baby with someone else. Suri is probably the product of some Scientology guru, freak. (I'm not talking about Cruise). Hopefully Katie will take SUri and run for the hills.

Heather

Tom and Nicole did conceive at one time, but she miscarried. And, stress of careers, etc, do put a toll on the body. The body works in mysterious ways.

Mika

1. You can be close to infertile.... and if you have 2 ppl like that- virtually impossible to create a baby. If you get a new partner, chances are better.

Posted at 12:28PM on Jan 8th 2008 by Lisa

Hee! As fun as it is to speculate on aliens and secret inseminations/adoptions, I think Lisa has hit the nail on the head. I think Nicole and ScientoloTom simply weren't compatible... it's unfortunate that Kidman took a decade to figure it out... Oh, and one more thing...

I guess Hollywood adopted kids are garbage to be recycled when the stars have their own biological children? I never see Nicole/Keith or Tom/Kate-bot with Tom and Nic's two adopted kids. Think they sold them off? It's pretty nauseating how ALL of these freakshows curb the "non-blood" babies the second they have new spouses and shiny new baby bumps. *gag*

Jazmina

Nicole wouldn't convert to Scientology.

Diana

Don't care - I am happy for her (or any mother) since being able to conceive and carry a baby is a blessing to any Woman, - As far as I'm concerned, YOU GO GIRL!!!!

It is possible that she didn't want children until she met her new hubby. That's what Jillian Raynolds says happened to her. KTTV Fox 11. Apparently is happens.

sheldon

Very simple, she used a donor egg from a very fertile 20 something young woman.

Googie

SURI LOOKS JUST LIKE TOM'S COUSIN, WILLIAM MAPOTHER. HE'S PROBABLY THE BABY DADDY DONOR.,

What is wrong with you TMZ

She had miscarriages when she was married to Tom. She had invitro vertilization also. She kept one placenta to PROVE it was Toms, not the guy she cheated on Tom with, which is why their marriage ended. Fact.

IsaBella

Tom Cruise is not fertile. Suri is not his biological child and other than that, was born way before they said she was born. Look at her pics, it does not take rocket science to see that at her so called newborn pics she was at least 7 to 8 months old.
I do not believe Katie Holmes was ever pregnant. They played that off well.. hey they are actors!

As for Nicole's last miscarriage, I know for a fact that she wasn't impregnated by Tom. At the time I had a job on the film set and she was the talk of the town, being preggers from someone else than Tom. And good for her I would say!

Barbara Ann

There is not a single breathing soul on this planet (or any other for that matter) that can convince me that Suri is Tom's biological child. I don't even believe that Katie was artificially inseminated with "his" sperm. I think he can't have sex...with anyone.

Whether or not it is a physical, pyschological or "alien" problem, I niether know nor care...but that is NOT his child, and every one in this world and "those other worlds" knows it.

To paraphrase Mimi Rodgers - Number One Wife...referencing sex with Tom because he would not touch her: "Tom said he couldn't because his body was an instrument...however "my" instrument needs tuning every once in a while"....

My dear Ms. Rodgers, YOU JUST SAID A COTTON PICKIN' MOUTHFUL!

beachgirl71

The rumor I had heard about Tom Cruise being gay with someone was that Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20 and Tom were doing the deed and Rob Thomas's wife walked in on them and caught them....she was paid a handsome sum to keep quiet and Katie Holmes was hired to be the new "Robot".... here's a post i read on it http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/001038.html

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36