Adnan Takes Britney to the Big Apple

1/10/2008 1:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spears hopped a private jet and booked it to New York with new paparazzo boytoy, Adnan Ghalib.

Spears left Van Nuys Aiport at 4:00 PM PT this afternoon. We're told Brit Brit, Adnan and one other male passenger were on the plane. The plane is about to land at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. Next stop ... unknown.

BTW ... Brit and crew are living large medium. They flew across the country in a G2.

Story developing ...

Click to launch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

fortunate

Btitney knows why she chose Adnan. It is her choice. She did not poke her nose into our business when we were chosing ours. Lets get off her back. I love Adnan. He looks fire! Very Hot! Enjoy Brit!

Johnny

This lost sould is so not going to be alive to ring in 2009

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

AM I first?

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

Dayumn, I was...lol

Jennifer

WTF please someone help her..she used be my favorite and she needs are prays...

smokin-dopin

He's scary lookin.....Brit can do better then dat......

WOODMAN

ADNAN NEEDS TO SEND HIS NOSE & HIS ARAB ASS WITH BRITNEY & GO BACK TO IRAN!!!

Shawna

Britney needs to lay low and back off of these sort of things. She really needs help. it is sad to see her throwing all of this away. And the way that she idolized Maryiln (who is suspected to have od'ed) and acts liek ANS, i can only see why her family is worried!

Too Many Fat Americans

G2? That is a 35-year old airplane. Any celeb worth their salt would demand a G-IV or G-V. Brit really has lost her mind.

mary shannon

I FEEL SO SO HORRIABLE FOR BRITTANY AND I AM JUST NOT CONVINCED THAT SHE HAS A MENTAL DISORDER, I MEAN K FED LEFT HER AND SHE HAS TONS OF PAPARAZZI ALL OVER HER ALL THE TIME..I WOULD GO CRZY TOO...I HAVE JUST FEALT SO HEARTBROKEN FOR HER AND I AM AYOUNG MOM WITH TWO KIDS AND IF THEY GOT TAKEN FROM ME I WOULD DEFINETL Y BE A MESS...

Lysette

TMZ has far from an exclusive. Perez hilton posted this item hours ago.

Guess you're gonna delete my post ...

Tracey

For someone who says her kids are her life (from OK Magazine) she sure doesnt show that she misses them. I hope she doesnt get them back until after she gets mental help. Bet she will miss the court hearing on monday too!

SJ

ma & pa are mad at dr phil???? come on.............they are the ones who involved him!!!

Is bipolar disorder hereditary?
Yes. The National Institute of Mental Health says that more than two-thirds of people with bipolar disorder have at least one close relative with the illness or with clinical, or "unipolar," depression

well we don't have to look far, we know now where the bipolar comes from.....MA & PA
watch out jamie lynn & all the spears offspring!

brit brit is just putting on one big friggen act! her acting sux's especially her pretend british accent!! PUT HER AWAY........................>FAST

justmyopinion

She is getting the hell out of Calif. before anyone can have her commited

Hee Hee Ha Ha

Can somebody stop her and keep her @ home. She barely knows this dude. HELP HER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments