Diggory Back from the Dead -- And Clubbing!

1/9/2008 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Harry Potter fan to spot Robert Pattinson -- the guy who played Cedric Diggory on the big screen -- out on the Sunset Strip.

So you would think the guy would know his character died in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" -- and more "Potter" flicks weren't in his future. But he didn't.

Silly muggles.

angela

I can't wait to see him play Edward, if the movie is half as good as the books he's going to be on high demand.

angela

If the movie is half as good as the book this guys gonna be on high demand.

Heather

Is it me or does he look like the guy off of Real World Paris....what was his name?

harrypotterfan

he seems like a nice guy and the girl he is with is gorgeous. curious as to who she is. they are obviously a couple, you can tell. if twilight is a big hit, he looks like one lucky guy. i personally loved the book

mySTRONGopinion

TMZ has gotten sooooooooooo boring!!!! Time to move on. This site SUCKS!!!!!

the lamb

I can't wait for Twilight. After it comes out it'll be like "Diggory Who", and just say Robert Pattinson at {insert club here}

fer

he looks hot!!..but a little ashamed are we?..he should be thrilled..twilight will make him huge..im a major fan of the book and kinda liked him for the part..but he sounds so embarrasd and stuff...i hope his drunk bec i really wouldnt want him to play edwrd if he doesnt even like the part...

Amanda

Actually, he has done something since harry potter.
He has been in
'Little Ashes'
'Bad mothers handbook'
'How to be'
'Summer House'
And now twilight.

nina

wow, this kid really brings the perv out in me....I felt all guilty watching that harry potter movie with my kid cause I was trying to sneak a peep under his school boy uniform and I was all pissed off the one hot hogwarts student ends up dying.

nina

nina

hot diggory dog, he's some sweet jail bait.

nina

fer---he's not acting ashamed at all if you ask me. It's cute cause he's acting sorta humble in that he's not expecting some old dude to have any clue about the novel "Twilight" since it's mostly read by young girls! He seemed just more like he was assuming the guy would have no clue what it was. Cute.

harrypotterfan

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO HIS GIRLFRIEND IS????? I swear I have seen her before. I think Robert is so handsome....

MiG

Well Pattinson is playing as Edward Cullen (even it was not one of my choices) in the next comming soon Twilight (and the rest os the movies like New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) hi is the lead male role in this movie, and if hi does a good part (please make a good interpretation of Edward please im begging you) he will be huge!

Wally

Um - TMZ, he was a wizard, not a muggle.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments