Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

Me

Um, is there anyone in Hollyweird who's NOT pregnant right now? Something tells me we're due for an Angelina Jolie pregnancy announcement any minute. She hates to be outdone!

JLM

In my state, you cannot be granted a divorce until after the baby is born and paternity has been established. Then she can include child support for whomever has been proved the father. Unfortunately, a friend of mine was being cheated on by his wife, only to find out that she was pregnant with the other man's child. We knew from the beginning it was the other man's child because my friend was in the military and was not even on this side of the world during conception. Their divorce papers cover the divorce, as well as naming the father and declaring his support amount that he had to pay the mother. Very weird, but true. If Pam is pregnant, then she needs to address this now, with the courts and with her doctors, especially if she has hepatitus in any form (there are several strains).

Lisa

She's not pregnant!

NancIT

Menopause ! trying to drink from the Fountain of Youth . You have to except The Unbeatalbe Time Clock Of Mother Nature ,,,, also ... Why does she want more kids at age 40 ? If she is not menopauseal ... Its Pre Menopauseal....... Hope she is happy ... Whatever .

54321

I don't Understand her...she seems so LOSTed.... She also, told Kid Rock she was preggo, and then said she lost the baby, and soon served him with divorce papers...
I believe she is IN LOVE with LOVE...and after the Real Relationship starts...shes Finished with it....

I think the ONLY person SHE TRULY HONESTLY LOVED was TOMMY LEE, I think he will always be her one and ONLY true RELATIONSHIP EVER....

desi

Why these men still get involved with these sickos is beyond me. If you need a whole to screw get a blow up doll. At least you won't get some VD

mya

Pam's CRAZY.

Tie

brandy 919r, you are a nurse, not a doctor, all you do is take blood, put in IVs and feed patients. asking a nurse about health issues is like asking a resturant dishwasher about the chef special, both time consuming and uninformitive until the real professional ie doctor/chef starts to talk. I never said that vaccination would cure it idiot, learn to read. It is there to help prevent it. My great uncle shot his foot off in vietnam, then had it put back on. 20 years later he flipped out and the doctors found his bipolar scitzophrena was from an untreated case of Hep C. And as long as the person treats Hep C it does not pass on. Just because she has it doesn't mean she shouldn't have kids. A lot of people out there have diseases both heredity and collective and they have the right as humans to have children. The only case to not have kids is Aids.
Pam is healthy, come on look at her, she is not too thin or too big, she plays with her sons and swims a lot if you know anything about kelly & brandy. Plus she takes her meds or her ex's would have it. In addition, if you drink does not mean you are unhealthy. Everyone drinks here and there, and wine is good for the heart, and beer is good for the hair and nails because of the hops. Nurse whatever, like i said you know very little, laura and I know personal experience with Hep C. So keep your mouth shut unless you can name all the facts.

TMZ is pathetic

L-you are a tard, brandy919r doesn't need to be a doc to know that. it's a fact

FlBiker

Holy Crap!

Pams Uterus just fell out!

Maria

How can she get spousal support when she was married less than a year.

Then again we are talking about someone without that much brains. Maybe she meant child support.
Who knows.

Maybe she did not ask for child support because there is the chance the baby isn't his.

Just like last year she claimed she had a miscarriage and was back to work less than an hour or so without even seeing a doctor.
I went through one.

You just do not walk back to work in an hour (a miscarriage takes several days not a trip to the bathroom) and out to party that night.

Tie

who will I believe first, a doctor with 8+ years of college or a nurse with 1-2 years. A doctor that treated my Uncle with Hep C. If you were here I would kick your a$$. that comment you made to lauren "why take the risk" that is a bitch thing to say. lets see, cancer, autoimmune diseases, heart disease, ovarian and cervical problems, mental, cholosteral, blood disorders, eye sight, bones and teeth problems, spinal and brain issues, diabetes, warts(all kinds) and so many more can all be past to the child "why take the risk" that would mean if everyone did not take the risk the human race would become extinct.

TMZ is pathetic

Ummmm, does anyone else take offense to "L" saying that a nurse knows nothing & comparing one to a dishwasher?????

kade

I thought you couldn't get a divorce while a pregnant, and child support can't be awarded until after the baby is born. That's part of why you can't get divorced while pregnant.

Tie

i take offense to what brandy said to lauren. and I have met my share of nurses, a doctor knows far more. A nurse is to hospital as dishwasher is to resturant.