Richard Simmons Goes Balls Out

1/9/2008 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Exercise guru Richard Simmons has got some serious balls ... and TMZ has the shot to prove it!

In New York to promote the 20th anniversary of "Sweatin' to the Oldies," Simmons showed off his high kick, and a bit more. *shudder*

WhoCares

What's the point? Is it supposed to be funny that men's anatomy is different from women's

eyeamtym

i used to think you were crazy........now i can clearly see your nuts

Kelly

Reason number one why Dolphin shorts should have been put away in the 80's.

J

Damn I love Simmons. He may be a total freak (he was even in a Fellini movie) but he's a wonderful guy. Have a sense of humor. Richard rocks.

Cynic

Giggle - giggle - snort - giggle

loni

I'm so grateful he wears underwear!!

54321

HE IS ONE FREAKY DUDE... ALWAYS has BEEN

ReneeNW

Love the comments . . . my day has been made!

No Fooling

LMAO....best comment of them all #47....still laughing here
:-D

mya

Is there a reason why he's always wearing the stupid shorts? Anybody know???

BooBoo

Disgusting - cuz I think we all know where those balls have been. Could have gone my whole life without seeing that sac of NASTY. Probably a prosthetic!

Huh?

At one time his license plate read "YRU FAT" Can we all say RUDE!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

...And THAT'S why that kid photog ran screaming...

John in San Diego

I'm gay and hate this fairy. Guys like him set the gay cause back 20 years. He's a clown, a lampoon of himself. He has no self-respect, he takes advantage of obese people for the attention and money he makes, so that he can pay for male prostitutes on a regular basis. How much you wanna bet he has herpes.

Rye

I've already seen his bits, it was many years ago and he was coming out on a conveyer belt on the Rosie O'Donnell show and well, his short shorts parted to reveal all. I was traumatized.

Other than that, he is a VERY nice guy who does a lot for people. He still tries to help motivate the morbidly obese, people who are dying from their weight, and he really tries to save their lives. He goes out to them, writes them, calls them, he's a good guy! I watch shows about the super obese (because it's great motivation to not get fat!) and he usually pops on every now and then to help these sad people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments